• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina

Funny i got almost everytime premium stamina, never got below 14h xDD

Because you dont using bot and exp manualy on ot -.^

So what? If he's playing on OT, he's not playing Tibia? I think he is. Moreover, I think that people using cavebot are just dumbs. Cause they're playing, but they don't want to waste their time? So what are they playing for? Cause it's not fun to bot only :).

So what? If he's playing on OT, he's not playing Tibia? I think he is. Moreover, I think that people using cavebot are just dumbs. Cause they're playing, but they don't want to waste their time? So what are they playing for? Cause it's not fun to bot only :).

That just gave me a very small headache after reading...

Im Playing manualy and my stamina is allways 41:27 when i come home from school..... never full it is slow

First of all, 100% AFK botting is illegal and if you got less then 15-20 hours, it means that you are using AFK bot or u are robot. So well - be fair and play legal = get almost all stamina time for legal playing :)

Back