• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Start error ..

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
now i need help whit 2 server's port and why do i get debugg when i type in acc nummer and password in client.. (only to the 7172 server?

when i try to login to my 2nr server (7172) this come on 1nr server (7171)
[27/06/2009 17:09:26] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size
[27/06/2009 17:11:35] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

ref

need fast help, rep ofc..

Last edited by a moderator:
And why can't you? If you forwarded your ports properly (And allowed the ports in a software firewall, if you have one) then there should be no problems.

this come on open port cheack tool

Error: I could not see your service on [MYIP] on port (7173)
Reason: Connection refused..

and on the other computer that i dont open that port this come

Error: I could not see your service on [MYIP] on port (7173)
Reason: Connection timed out

Well... "connection timed out" means that it sent a ping request but never got one back, which happens in most cases when you try pinging a computer behind a non-open router.

"Connection refused" however, means that the connection was made but actively refused. Have you tried to actually running the server and see if you/anyone else can log in on it?

Well if you get debug then next time when you start the tibia client, it should ask you to send an error report. Copy the text in that error report and post here.

q1ds7K.jpg

bBk57d.jpg

Here

Yeah as I thought. There is most likely some port mismatch on your servers... one server has the same port as another server, and thus when the client tries to connect to (for example) server #1, it gets forwarded to server #3 instead of server #2, and thus crashes because server #3 sends a whole different set of packets to the client.

I think its because when you log in, the log in server #1 means to send you to game server #2, but due to your ports being weird, it sends you to log in server #3. And thus when the client is waiting for a "Character list"-packet, it instead gets a "Please log in"-packet. And thus it crashes.

Something is definitely weird with your ports... one of your servers is using the ports of another server.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there might be some problems with certain scripts because 0.3.x has more LUA functions than 0.2.x has, at least I think it does.

aha okej ... so i can update 0.2.X to 0.3.4 ? but not udpate 0.3.4 to 0.2.X ? Right .. ?

Yes, That's why the whole "compat" system exists, to make old scripts work with newer servers.

For example they have changed "doSetPlayerHealth" to "doSetCreatureHealth", but you can still use "doSetPlayerHealth" since in the lua lib they "redirect" usages of "doSetPlayerHealth" to "doSetCreatureHealth".

But this does not exist in reverse, so newer script might have problems with 0.2.x depending on what commands they use.

Back