• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Start, kill and shutdown server from website(tfs0.63.6 windows tested)

yeah, after win update tested it again and works on win7 pro on admin user(not sure about other versions/non-administratve users)

@up: restart is just kill old process and start new one(forgotto update before posting) so if start works it just have to too
and shutdowns need globalevent(its in main post too)

I've done everything you said,

"Start server" works, restart doesn't work. It doesn't kill the process, it starts the server again

20100219232242.jpg

And when I click shutdown instantly or friendly shutdown, it doesn't work.. nothing happens

well, its strange that anything appears, for me it starts in admin user and no window is visible:D
and shutdown need some time, it is executed when globalevent performs next check, so depending on your line in globalevents.xml it can be from 1 sec to infinity

73372968.png

A little "BOOM" and nothink happen :/. Server didn't run.

if everything is configured properly it will start in few seconds(depending on speed of your pc/serv)just window wont appear in most cases

Do this work with win7 ultimate x64?

I have use win 7 x64 and it work. You just need to look in processes, there you will find your server. There is no window like in normal open.

I have use win 7 x64 and it work. You just need to look in processes, there you will find your server. There is no window like in normal open.

If he wanted to fix it like that, then he needs to open a terminal that launches the cmd. Its what I would prefer. Instead of writing the .exe of the server itself, link to a batch script that opens the server

Or well, dosnt work well when it comes to stopping and rebooting. But dosnt look to hard to modify to customize extra scripts.

error
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\restarter.php on line 8

line 8
Code:
         echo = ' <table style=\'clear:both\' border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=\'100%\'>

I have modern AAC on windows xp professional 32 bit

Dear Zakius,

I am running a TFS 0.4 - 8.6 server. And it worked perfectly for me! thanks for the script : )

// Robbie

Back