Starting Level in Geisor

Tanken

Best answers
Reaction score
Where do I change the starting level for [Gesior AAC] 0.3.4? its not in config/config.php

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Best answers
Reaction score
in the samples chars
(Druid Sample,
Paladin sample,
Sorcerer sample,
knight sample)

kimeri

Best answers
Reaction score
and how do i choose what eq they shud start with and wich town? and where to set temple??? OMG IAM SO STUPID! haha

Quickshot

Best answers
Reaction score
you can choose there eq by making each sample have eq and wherevr they are will be were the character you madse starts and you set you temple position in the map editor. map editor > map > edit towns. and check what there town id is it might be a higher number then 1 say 5 if it is you need to make a temple position for town id 5

Last edited:

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Best answers
Reaction score
LOL i did not undertsand quickshot
soo I will tell you how..
first. make the set and put it on whit the chars samples
second. go to a position and the New char will login there (but its not hes residence)
to change residence go to config/config.php and find this

Code:
// CHARACTER config, format: ID_of_vocation => 'Name of Character to copy', load vocation name from $vocation_name[0] (below)
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][1] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
// sample, if rook only:             $config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(0 => 'Rook Sample');
[COLOR="Lime"]$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(1);[/COLOR]
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][1] = array(1);
// sample, if all players should spawn in one city (city with ID 4):          
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(1);
and change this

Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array([COLOR="Green"]1[/COLOR]);[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Green"]1[/COLOR] is the city whit id [COLOR="Green"]1[/COLOR]
and thats all...