• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Level in Geisor

Tanken

Reaction score
Where do I change the starting level for [Gesior AAC] 0.3.4? its not in config/config.php

you can choose there eq by making each sample have eq and wherevr they are will be were the character you madse starts and you set you temple position in the map editor. map editor > map > edit towns. and check what there town id is it might be a higher number then 1 say 5 if it is you need to make a temple position for town id 5

Last edited:
LOL i did not undertsand quickshot
soo I will tell you how..
first. make the set and put it on whit the chars samples
second. go to a position and the New char will login there (but its not hes residence)
to change residence go to config/config.php and find this

Code:
// CHARACTER config, format: ID_of_vocation => 'Name of Character to copy', load vocation name from $vocation_name[0] (below)
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][1] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
// sample, if rook only:             $config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(0 => 'Rook Sample');
[COLOR="Lime"]$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(1);[/COLOR]
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][1] = array(1);
// sample, if all players should spawn in one city (city with ID 4):          
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(1);
and change this

Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array([COLOR="Green"]1[/COLOR]);[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Green"]1[/COLOR] is the city whit id [COLOR="Green"]1[/COLOR]
and thats all...

Back