• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Static Data Editor Client 12 - Add Bestiary

alkurius

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I would like to share this tool I built to edit "StaticData.dat"

to give back to this community how much it has given me... like the spr of various games hehe...

1646413025940.png

with this tool you will be able to edit and make it possible to see new monsters inside the bestiary

Ex:
1646413192477.png

Attachments

• Static Data Editor.zip
    111.3 KB · Views: 145 · VirusTotal
Do you have a github for this? It would be nice to see the src code in case cipsoft ever changes how those files are read

which 12x file should I open to add? Does it only work for bestiary or also as monsters in runes and prey? Thank you for sharing.

and how work it

First you need create a new outfit animation... i recommend use _ OpenTibia - Assets Editor (https://otland.net/threads/assets-editor.273557/)
(Is like object builder but for Client 12x)

then it requires creating a new monster in the server files.. (there defines the characteristics of the bestary)

this is not enough for you to see the image in the client if you do these first 2 steps you will see only white in the client and it will not display a new monster..

Now, after doing the above with this application, edit the staticData... inside the Assets folder to include it so that the client sees the image of the monster.

First you need create a new outfit animation... i recommend use _ OpenTibia - Assets Editor (https://otland.net/threads/assets-editor.273557/)
(Is like object builder but for Client 12x)

then it requires creating a new monster in the server files.. (there defines the characteristics of the bestary)

this is not enough for you to see the image in the client if you do these first 2 steps you will see only white in the client and it will not display a new monster..

Now, after doing the above with this application, edit the staticData... inside the Assets folder to include it so that the client sees the image of the monster.
it would be interesting to have a way to save and import parts so if cip does the creatures update, it's easier to add again
when you put a wrong line I didn't find where to delete it

Last edited:
hi guys, one question, the file map assets data, which tool is used to add new maps or edit existing ones that are shown in the cyclopedia

Its a good program and nice cotributuion!! But jesus christ. who wants to edit all this in such a program. we gonan need 10 different tools to edit all shit in tibia. 12 client. meanwhile in the past we dont even have a good working otb editor/dat. it will be even worse updated than those tools

YAY THANKS FOR THIS NEW CLIENT TFS DEVS. FOCUS ON CLIENT 12. MAYBE IN 10 YEARS WE WILL GET OUR FIRST ANALYZER <3

no one can tell me? maybe there is another program? or can it be done manually?
Post automatically merged:

Скриншот 24-10-2022 184803.jpg

If you are looking for center the image, you have to assign a value here:
1666664872350.png
use the

Assets Editor by​

SpiderOT

1666749817601.png

credits to the author of the image

for each animation you have to indicate 4 values, when it flips up, right, down, left. (I think it's in that order)

I would like to share this tool I built to edit "StaticData.dat"

to give back to this community how much it has given me... like the spr of various games hehe...

View attachment 65985

with this tool you will be able to edit and make it possible to see new monsters inside the bestiary

Ex:
View attachment 65986
Is there a chance to add bosstiary to it? I have this problem. 1700486844316.png

Back