• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stay at the same level

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well I'm looking for a script that when you logout or die you downgrade to the same level, let's say you started with a chart level 260, and now you're 500 but you die or logout, then you'll go back to 260.

I will really appreciate this.

if it helpful so Rep++
Lua:
function onLogin(cid)

if getPlayerLevel(cid) > 1 then
    doPlayerAddExperience(cid, (getExperienceForLevel(260) - getPlayerExperience(cid)))
end
return TRUE
end

if it helpful so Rep++
Lua:
function onLogin(cid)

if getPlayerLevel(cid) > 1 then
    doPlayerAddExperience(cid, (getExperienceForLevel(260) - getPlayerExperience(cid)))
end
return TRUE
end

I didn't meant that, I mean that you're whatever level, level doesn't matter, and you will start at X level every character has X level they're not all 260, they allready have an X level, when you die you go back to that X level, the 260 was just an example, I appreciate it you trying to help me.

maybe he only wants the level to reset?
Lua:
doPlayerAddLevel(cid, 260 - getPlayerLevel(cid), true)

But I mean not everyone is 260, I'm making a war server with RL Characters, so theirs some people that are X level, not everyone is 260, theirs people 500 lets say, thanks do.

Back