• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stolen Server

Krashe

Mapper
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the place to post it but move it if it's not.

So I just got stolen on my server, this guy offered me a dedicated host if I payed him from the donation money. I had all access to his dedicated server and everything. But now he changed EVERYTHING. He also had access to login to Zaypay account, but i got that back. But he still has the server running on his dedicated, and he's planning to keep it going there.

Anyone know what I should do? Bcuz the is theft.

Anything is helpful thanks

This is why it's better to pay a dedicated or VPS from a company.

Well i dont really know if there's anything you could do.
But you could tell us the name of this character etc so it wont happend to anyone else.

Im sorry this happend to you.

Thayard is the one, and he still keeps offering people here on otland hosting. The servername is Galeraot.com. It's 100% made by me. Watch out for this guy. Do not trust him

you can process him and get some money :D
if some one do it with me it's sure i will process. But before any thing i bought i try get some personal informations :p

Back