• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stop complain on lagg

Sir Jocke

The Pro
Reaction score
Hello!
Everyone complains on the lagg on this ot.

But, do you know what it takes to host an ot like this?
300 players online daily.
A normal ot often laggs with 80 players.
And i guess your computer laggs with 1 tibia client, msn and skype open.

So why the hell do you complain if you can't make a betr work self? Keep reading if you don't agreed to this.

So? You think you can host a better otserver without laggs?
I say: Stop lieing or proof it.

PS: Just had some boring:p

Hello!
Everyone complains on the lagg on this ot.

But, do you know what it takes to host an ot like this?
300 players online daily.
A normal ot often laggs with 80 players.
And i guess your computer laggs with 1 tibia client, msn and skype open.

So why the hell do you complain if you can't make a betr work self? Keep reading if you don't agreed to this.

So? You think you can host a better otserver without laggs?
I say: Stop lieing or proof it.

PS: Just had some boring:p

Jocke.. You seriously have no idea, there donators here who donate rl cash so yeh we expect him to make it not lag.

Exactly!!, so you want the quality what your paying for don't ya... :thumbup:

Yes i want quality, but ppl should not complain on things they can't do better. Its reall hard to host an ot with 300 players and not many persons are able to do it.

Sir Jocke

Did you said i was from poland?
Then you got it wrong. I'm from sweden, and its looks like you are afraid to show where you are from, since you haven't wrothe it.

Hmm... Yeah Latink you're right we want quility when we pay for something but would it be better to just shutdown the ot? no.. thought so becouse he's making alot of money on them (soft + war)... But it was much lesser lagg when there was no warcore but jocke is also right becouse it's not easy to host a 300+ ot serv.. It's not something you can do at a laptop.. or home computer... He should get some credit for hosting a 300+ serv..

But i'm very mad at him becouse if he's making good money on this he could use maybe 35% of the money he makes to buy a better computer, faster e-net and maybe a dedicated server..

ITS LAGGING BECAUSE OTHER FORUM ARR DDOSING TALATUREN ok? got it? stop making threads. and im with jocke there and they actually got 3 servers running

Back