• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

stop the stupid mage bombers.

i was there, and i can tell u FOR SURE we DID NOT use Mage Bomb, or navi or nothing else, want to know how we kill you? easy... #Team Leader on TS: Ok stay at stair near the boat go on stack, stack, if someone comes in, paralyze him while others mw and RUSH HIM.. (few seconds later) #Team Leader on TS:Someone came I'll Push him at my signal rush him... go on go on, paralyze him paralyze him HOLD THE SD HOLD IT, it's death.. (i was Tu Putisima Madre) you even healed urself with an exura (lol) that battle was funny cuz we managed to kill a team of lvl 100 while all of us where lvl 50 (most) right afetr we killed you, few minutes later we died and did u saw any of us crying about the stuff we lost? we where there for fun to kill ANYONE like random pk and we still did for 2 days later when money run out and we stopped playing XD

- - - Updated - - -

and those colors are our WAR OUTFIT COLORS on real tibia, u can see casts on tibiacast about PROFUGOS in SHIVERA u can even see some cast where Loowis (Piri Man, Padrote Nova, Loowiisz,) appear, same colors & outfit

Back