• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Strange bug abusing.

Sweddy

Reaction score
Someone is hitting rlly too much with an "donater star" atk:170 (was viper star first) and an "assassin armor" custom sprite, distance +4, they just have donater star in their hands and switch btw it and the armor and after some switches they do very high dmg with star until they relog...

Source: TFS 0.3.6pl1, changed client ver to a custom client, changed frag loss time, and RSA.

I also have "Azi's upgrading jewel script" just up to 3 upgrades, if it would be any help to know.

Please Help!

find in items.xml, search for Viper star and i u want to make it unable, change attributes like the star was a ring. and set attack to 0

Someone is hitting rlly too much with an "donater star" atk:170 (was viper star first) and an "assassin armor" custom sprite, distance +4, they just have donater star in their hands and switch btw it and the armor and after some switches they do very high dmg with star until they relog...

Source: TFS 0.3.6pl1, changed client ver to a custom client, changed frag loss time, and RSA.

I also have "Azi's upgrading jewel script" just up to 3 upgrades, if it would be any help to know.

Please Help!

I think i know what the bug is, check so you have a working onDeEquip script :p since the more they put it on the more they hit ^^

Back