• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strange debug

Firemac

Reaction score
I just found a new very irritating debug. The druid spell

"Exevo Gran Mas Frigo" does EQUAL damage as the sorcerer spell

"Exevo Gran Mas Flam".

That is really disturbing because I choose to be a Sorcerer because of the strenght of the "Hells Core" Spell. But now that I know that the Frigo spell is not weaker then what's the point of being a sorcerer? Druids can damage all monsters with their Frigo or Tera so there is no use of being a sorcerer.

If I'm wrong correct me. But I am 90% sure of what I'm writing.

Firemac are you retarded opr what? sorcerers can hunt frost dragons much easier. druids have to sd them and ehm druids doesnt hit warlock's sorc doesnt either i think but yeh sure you hit with terra ue on warlock for like 100dmg

Thats not what i'm meaning at 100%. Druids have alot easier to hunt because they have the ice attack. + The hells core takes 1300 MANA while the Frigo takes like 600-800. And still the Frigo makes same damage as the Flame. Thats what i'm most angry about.

Thats not what i'm meaning at 100%. Druids have alot easier to hunt because they have the ice attack. + The hells core takes 1300 MANA while the Frigo takes like 600-800. And still the Frigo makes same damage as the Flame. Thats what i'm most angry about.

Exevo gran mas frigo takes 1200 mana

um ask qknight about that hes energy ue takes like 650 mana and hit 1k+ terra ue hits the same but takes 770 mana

That guy up just cries cuz he probably cant pvp or got owned to many times

Druids are same as Sorcerers. Just different monsters that take different damage from different effect.

Bazzese ask yourself. If 5 lvl 300 sorceres VS 5 lvl 300 druids who would win?

The druids ofc because of their Paralyze runes and Rush Wood runes.

What special runes do the Sorceres have? NONE.

1. Paralyze, you can easily outrun it, anti-para script or just dont move when they hit u with it and use a spell

2. you can cut woods

1.If the 4 druid paraliz all the time and 1 attack What bot will do ? help you ? i dont think so.
2.CHekt Real Ue Druid on Monster and Human its difrent :)

sorc pwns
druids suck
True.

Lol druids getting pwnd time by time... PARALYZE QKNIGHT HE'S RUNNING !!!! Good he's trapped !!!ouch forgot i lost all my mana on paralyze ... "QKNIGHT EXEVO GRAN MAS VIS" you loose 1400 hitpoints "VARNEO EXEVO GRAN MAS FRIGO" YOU ARE DEAD:thumbup:

True.

Lol druids getting pwnd time by time... PARALYZE QKNIGHT HE'S RUNNING !!!! Good he's trapped !!!ouch forgot i lost all my mana on paralyze ... "QKNIGHT EXEVO GRAN MAS VIS" you loose 1400 hitpoints "VARNEO EXEVO GRAN MAS FRIGO" YOU ARE DEAD:thumbup:

I'd also quit if I lack pvp-skills, and no teamwork within the guild.

Back