• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strange debugs

Silverdwa

Reaction score
Before on my server was no debugs, but few maps was rlly bugged. Someone told me to change items.otb from my RME version to my data/items. I changed that and map looking okay but debugs started. Later someone told me its bcoz of runes (its 8.6 server), then I edited runes and potions in OTitemEditor (i made them stackable). Now when i openin bp with runes i dont have debug but when i walkin in cities like Thais/Yalahar debugs are rlly often.
Can some1 tell me what I can do to solve this debug problem?

Hello items.otb in remere map editor 2.0 are bugged and you shouldn't map 8.6 areas with it because u will probably will have to redo it after remere release update for rme he is unavailable for like month right now for everyone so he obliviously can't update it , recommended items.otb for 8.6:
http://opentibia.svn.sourceforge.ne...ranches/data860/items/items.otb?revision=5510
i used it on my own server and it will be official otserv 8.6 items.otb.

yes cuz you have to change in sources in itemloader.h
CLIENT_VERSION_860_OLD = 19,
CLIENT_VERSION_860 = 20
and items.cpp
if u have such line :
else if(Items::dwMinorVersion != 19)
it should be changed to
else if(Items::dwMinorVersion != CLIENT_VERSION_860){

Back