• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strong Mana-Gmp

Physc

PPL
Reaction score
Strong manapotion and great mana potion dont work when i try to put in my self
no do nothing.. maybe is a bad confi of the distro? can some one please help me..

Strong manapotion and great mana potion dont work when i try to put in my self
no do nothing.. maybe is a bad confi of the distro? can some one please help me..
You have to provide something such as the script you are using so someone can help you. Not everyone uses the same distribution or even scripts on their server.

Have to much scripts of a strong and gmp in the carpet i dont know who is i think is this

Action/scripts/loquids/strong_mana.lua
local MIN = 110
local MAX = 190
local EMPTY_POTION = 7634
local exhaust = createConditionObject(CONDITION_EXHAUST)
setConditionParam(exhaust, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, (getConfigInfo('timeBetweenExActions') - 100))
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
if isPlayer(itemEx.uid) == FALSE then
return FALSE
end
if hasCondition(cid, CONDITION_EXHAUST_HEAL) == TRUE then
doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_YOUAREEXHAUSTED)
return TRUE
end
if((not(isSorcerer(itemEx.uid) or isDruid(itemEx.uid) or isPaladin(itemEx.uid)) or getPlayerLevel(itemEx.uid) < 50) and getPlayerCustomFlagValue(itemEx.uid, PlayerCustomFlag_GamemasterPrivileges) == FALSE) then
doCreatureSay(itemEx.uid, "Only sorcerers, druids and paladins of level 50 or above may drink this fluid.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
return TRUE
end
if doCreatureAddMana(itemEx.uid, math.random(MIN, MAX)) == LUA_ERROR then
return FALSE
end
doAddCondition(cid, exhaust)
doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(itemEx.uid), CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
doCreatureSay(itemEx.uid, "Aaaah...", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
doPlayerAddItem(cid, EMPTY_POTION, 1)
return TRUE
end

Back