• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Stronghold Crusader

I don't mind your mapping, though, I think you'll need someone to help with your photoshop skills to be honest.

Anyway, good luck!

99% Designing? 1% Work? and what about the 137 MB map, isn't it enough until I find a team? hah.
in your case map is nothing... at least for me, most of your ideas seems to be very hard or even impossible

If it was impossible, why would I bother my self doing it?
I asked many scripters, and they told me everything is possible, except making it farther than normal tibia screen.

Kay, now I came to request the following members:

Scripters: I do really need creative scripters, who I can depend on them, cus as you see, kinda hard PARTS at scripting.

Spriters: I will be accepting PS nerds :p

Castle Builders: says enough.

Idea members: Will be accepting everyone got a talent about old days.

I cant say what you'll be REWARDED with, but mainly you'll be rewarded by CASTLES, when the game is officially online.

Hope you enjoy, staying & reading about S.H.C!

Spriters time, Im accepting a huge number of leet spriters.. apply for one, accepting anyone could do something here..

Note: He should let me see an example of his/her work.

I've chosen the dedicated company, that Ill host the project on.

Hope you all enjoy playing on S.H.C when its online :)

Announce: S.H.C Online will have few touches from Assassins Creed, we already thought of the possible ideas and forwarded 'em to the scripting team, we are in progress, and also in need of new Scripting & Spriting positions, I hope you all have fun reading, and getting ready to play S.H.C Online

Spriting S.H.C has begun, we just have a little number of spriters, and we need a lot more..

Apply now!

Made a NPC which can lead you to secret doors in the map..

The npc works like "Assassins creed style".
NPC goes from place X to place Y.
At X place, he waits 5 minutes for passengers, after the time pass, he automatically walks to the secret doors [place Y], where you can find other people castles, even tho if he had no passengers he goes there too.

I hope you guys like it :)

Join our S.H.C team now!!

StrongHold crusader is back on track,
We are accepting the available positions on the 1st page.

We had to rest for a bit, but now its in progress all over again!
When the server is done, [Without spriting part] it will be online as a 8.40 client, after adding sprites, it will be custom ones!

Hope you all have fun reading about S.H.C Online!

Haha not soon, we need scripters mainly ^_^ well, spriters too

oh.. just thinking of continue working on this again -
still accepting many places :eek:

Back