• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Stronghold Crusader

the thing is with making screen FATHER THAN normal tibia style, is the only thing impossible

This is possible, but you have to modify sources and use YATC. (Yet another Tibia Client). (Open source tibia client project by OtFans). It works great and can be used as a custom client.

Can't be done in the regular tibia client, because hex editing won't allow it without ruining any other contents of the application. And no one else got the sources code of the original tibia client. (except Cipsoft tibia client developers).

Also you have to edit clean svn sources to make the distro send more squares.

Add me to your team. I'd just like to remind all of you that telling Sp4sh this is impossible is not helping at all, and also consider that online games are hard to create, but with enough effort and faith it's possible. I'll map castles and chip in some medieval ideas with an Assassin's Creed touch. By the way, I think this would be better if each castle was owned by a guild, so you could configure (or get someone to do it) archers having the ability to shoot from upper floors. I've got more ideas, but I won't tell them here. PM me if interested.

Good luck!
Do not give up guys, I really like your idea =)#
I might play on your server if it is opened.

Alright, I'mma bringing this up again - got a new war system from a friend of mine...

Here how it goes:
When you kill someone, you'll get percentages to either The good side, or the Evil ones.

Heh, I think Ill do this project when I'm at university, Ill be solo working, now I can: use photoshop, map.. :D and a bit scripting too.

Sorry but I claim this project as deadzor, if it started. Include a custom map piece in the first post not just Neon's arena, I can download maps and piece em together too.

Back