• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stryker is not a tutor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudeski

Reaction score
Hi.

I'd complain to an official Tutor of Shadowcores Stryker. He muted me 2 times for nothing, and looks like not only me. He speaks 'br' on help channel and muting only. There is a proof below.

Please do something cause he doesn't deserve his position.

Attachments

Next prove that he is using not English at help channel.

Attachments

Artynux Asked me in Portuguese*, I Knew the answer, and I answered, Am I wrong?

Last edited:
It's not a requirement to use English in Help-Channel (however try to keep it english as often as possible). Therefore we have hired a few tutors that can speak the three major languages (in Tibia), English, Portuguese and Polish. And I'm not sure wheter this is a joke or you just have some personal twist with Stryker, but I can't see anything wrong with his actions.

And what about mutting me without reason ? :O

Bro, but help channel is for help. Styker, u mute ppl who talks in swe or pl ( u don't care that they help each other) but when We(players) telling on help that u should stop talk in br (cuz for example i don't understand) u gonna mute ppl. it isn't normal behavior.

Stryker, it's weird that all you have to say its only "¬¬¨¨"
So do you agree with our posts?

Not worth to post a shit about Tutor's, i arleady posted/reported 10 tutor's and didn't get a shit with it.
Don't waste you'r time, shadowcores has noob tutor's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back