• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stryker is not a tutor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, tutors and staff defend themselves even tough, theres something wrong.
Now on, im going to speak orc language in the help channel, is not illegal right?

Buta Humak Futchi

I reported stryker a few weeks ago also, i helped in help chanel always and stryker was just muting everyone and i said "styker help ppl instead of muting others" and guess what he did?? He muted me, thats why now i dont even bother opening the help chanel. He just dont deserve the Tutor position.

Lets be realstic, I see that Stryker was doing his job, Maybe you said inappropriate things before hand, Then muted you. I could see that as a possibility, I think the team of TuTors is very good. Another thing is jealousy. If you don't have a staff position, you get extremely jealous and find a flaw and exploit it, "Hopeing they get reported, and removed" when they won't it's frustrating to see people rag on others, for doing their job.

As always, tutors and staff defend themselves even tough, theres something wrong.
Now on, im going to speak orc language in the help channel, is not illegal right?

Buta Humak Futchi

Orc buta bana!

- - - Updated - - -

I reported stryker a few weeks ago also, i helped in help chanel always and stryker was just muting everyone and i said "styker help ppl instead of muting others" and guess what he did?? He muted me, thats why now i dont even bother opening the help chanel. He just dont deserve the Tutor position.

I agree, the stupidity of some...

I got muted for writing swedish but this guy has Speshiul rights too speak Portugese Not fair :(

We do not ignore all of your reports and grievances. On the contrary, we apply it and try to develop our expertise in the support team. Of course we will look in to all the complaints about Stryker and discuss the matter with HIM and the rest of the staff. Thanks for your feedback guys.

We do not ignore all of your reports and grievances. On the contrary, we apply it and try to develop our expertise in the support team. Of course we will look in to all the complaints about Stryker and discuss the matter with HIM and the rest of the staff. Thanks for your feedback guys.

There's so many threads you wouldn't find them

Biggest bullshit i ever seen from you

Siramix ,What did I do wrong?

So I can not help in Portuguese?

I can not silence those who illegally use the help channel?

I only play to help, and still treat me like this?

- - - Updated - - -

entao.JPG

Then I'd rather leave office.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 19376

Good just leave ur tutor position you're useless anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 19376

According to me you haven't done anything, you can help players in Portuguese, because there is nothing that proves the opposite, the rules clearly doesn't bring that up anywhere, so you are free to help in Portuguese. However as long as your messages are for a helpful purpose they are accepted. But as soon as it goes over to chit-chat topics it's not tolerated, nor in English.

You should of course mute people that uses the help-channel inappropriate, just like the picture (in the main post) shows. He deserved to get muted, and there is nothing to discuss about that. However we cannot stop you if you can't handle this criticism by the players, because that's the part of our job. I get like 50 messages a day with just raging insults and complaints about how I behave in help-channel (when the fact is that they did wrong).

This message goes not only to you Stryker, everyone can get something out of reading this.

Stryker has been assigned a tutor position and we support him in his actions. He is allowed to respond players on any language - as some players might not have enough English knowledge to understand the answer on English. We try to add tutors which all has different native languages, as that will make sure everyone can get help and be understood, always. Our criteria when assigning tutors is not that they have a perfect English, but that they can make themselves understood.

Languages are barriers and to make everyone a part of our community - we allow questions to be both asked and responded to in the language that is the most appropriate for the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back