• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

stuped modaroters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess it's because your horrible English makes it look like spam. Try to use the native chatboard of your native language instead if there's one.

Here's plenty of space for noobs here. But we've gotta understand you, otherwise it'll just look like spam.

What's your native language?

i no understand native laguage? what is so?

is it a anti noob furom?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you from? What languages do you understand/speak apart from English? And spamming does only get your posts deleted.

In this forum we speak English as you may know, because it is the main language here and in the world, so we can communicate with each other, but if you can't understand it or even this then ask your parents/family/friends for some help since we can't help you if you don't say your own language if you are going to tell it then you can go to the people that want to help you in your own language.

And no, native laguage is not a anti noob forum it is where you speak your own laguage to others that speak it as well.

We are just trying to help you.

Last edited:
se whay you delajted my old posts whan you are undurstandig this? and i think i live in rusia but im no sure

Because people think that you spam to get more posts, but if you ask for help (if you did) in your own language to people that speak that as well then there is nothing to care about.

This isn't an anti noob forum, but infact your level is below noob, and we sure are against such people like you.

You're from Sweden and pretending that you're from Russia, and it doesn't even surprise me if your English is really that bad as the English in your posts.

Banned & IP Banned Rudolf, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back