• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Styllet Yurots Virus!!! Bad Mod! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Okay ill explain whats going on there is a proffesionaly hiding virus in that Styller Yurots server a guy posted a month or 2 ago..

Let me explain what that virus can do: it can hack you, make your connection slower and it makes your computer freeze..

(4:40 PM) Daan: There was a fucking sick hidden virus in it

okay thats my mate Tythorzeth from a another forum he found out of it..

Alright lets delete it!

Go to C:\Windows\System32\

then find a file called

And just delete it if you can.. if it requires administrator leagues then login into Admin~ and do it..

And to remind you delete that File too

old_ws2.old or its old_ws2.old.dll check it by yourself out!

If you don't have administrator Prevelegues then go just

Start -> run -> type cmd

after that write

"cd C:\Windows\System32

You will get a list if you don't have a video card it will lagg a bit.

If it is in the list, type

regsvr32 /u [sknc.dll]

Okay it will delete the file i think.

So lets do the other file

C:\Windows\System32\old_ws2.old

Do all the same steps as before just change the thing with ^ name!!!

( Ima explain
Start->run->cmd
do the same steps as before (cd C:\Windows\System32) and type in
regsvr32 /u sknc.dll
)

If that doesnt work go Start-Run->Cmd and then type
del C:\Windows\System32\sknc.dll /F /S

Have fun deleting that motherfucker..

I think i deserved a cookie and some reputation points.. :)

Kind Regard's,
Pro Warbringer

Edit: Xenios Approved that thread. http://otland.net/f18/8-50-styller-yurots-v0-6-a-41899/
Be more carefull next time!!!

Proof that this won't fuck up people's computer?
Screenshots? Anything?
Words can mean anything: lies, confusion, truth.

Proof that this won't fuck up people's computer?
Screenshots? Anything?
Words can mean anything: lies, confusion, truth.
I swear that the server is infected. I told Talaturen a couple of hours ago, he deleted the threads.

Edit: You should not delete old_ws2.old; ws2_32.dll is the file that is infected. It should be removed from the system, and old_ws2.old should be renamed to ws2_32.dll after, because that file is very important to your computer.

Oh, and Xenios is not a bad moderator, it's just that this virus was hidden really, really well.

aye edit the post from me dont follow any since im tired with headache and i got school tomorow what is starting at 6 am ajajja sleep time cya my bro :p

Wow. WTF? I downloaded it! These dumb asses are starting to piss me off...

I can't seem to find neither of the files.

Last edited:
Since we are moderating every thread there, we make sure that we get rid of mostly of the viruses. However I guess we do mistakes.

When I approve a distribution release thread, I always scan it, and link to the scan results. If there is no harmful viruses, I leave the Otland verify this image safe blabla" image, while if it has some viruses, but some believe its a false positive, I write that it detects x viruses without the image. So they are at least warned.

After approving 40 - 60 threads you can easy see what's an false positive and what's an virus.

scary :/ but thx for posting im gonna check now for these files.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

BIIIG Cookie for you..

And I also gave you rep
:thumbup:

:wub:

Since we are moderating every thread there, we make sure that we get rid of mostly of the viruses. However I guess we do mistakes.

When I approve a distribution release thread, I always scan it, and link to the scan results. If there is no harmful viruses, I leave the Otland verify this image safe blabla" image, while if it has some viruses, but some believe its a false positive, I write that it detects x viruses without the image. So they are at least warned.

After approving 40 - 60 threads you can easy see what's an false positive and what's an virus.
Yep, but when the infected servers were checked here, the virus could not be detected by any virus scanner. These files were scanned by me with an advanced registry tracker and a level analyzing debugger. That is how I found the virus. A couple of days later, Kaspersky was able to detect it. After I discovered these viruses, I told Talaturen about it. He immediately removed me from his MSN list and did not even thank me. Way to go.

I told Talaturen about it. He immediately removed me from his MSN list and did not even thank me. Way to go.

I didn't even add you to my MSN list in the first place (actually Pidgin didn't, could be a bug), so after closing the tab I couldn't find you on my list to say thanks for reporting this. Whatever, thank you.

I didn't even add you to my MSN list in the first place (actually Pidgin didn't, could be a bug), so after closing the tab I couldn't find you on my list to say thanks for reporting this. Whatever, thank you.
Alright, well I hope you understand why I thought otherwise. You're welcome.
@wlj: You must be high or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back