• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sub-Class System

luigilc

Lua Learner
Reaction score
Alright, many games and ots already have this system but I don't think anyone released it.
Basically it's a system that lets you choose sub-classes for your vocations, I fail at explainning this things so I'll try to show it:
Lucent_Heart_12930578801624.jpg

So, what it does is, you create a character choosing beetween the 4 tibia classes: Knight, Sorcerer, Paladin, Druid
When you reach lvl 50(example) you can choose beetween 4 sub-classes for each vocation:
Sorcerer - Warlock, Necromancer, Pyromancer, Elementalist
Paladin - Hunter, Archer, Marksman, Assassin
Druid - Purifier, Shaman, Sentinel, Priest
Knight - Barbarian, Warlord, Samurai, Blade Dancer

I think that it needs each sub-class to add a storage value and make spells for each of these sub classes using this storage value, also showing the sub-classes when a player looks at another.

but I only want the sub-class/onLook system, spells I can make but this system is a bit too much for me

mmm... you could learn a basic lua and some functions of ot then make questions if you have, the script of reborn you will found it by otland, use the search function, and later for choose classes, you could make a simple If ( lvl > 50 and storage value ( reborn system have to give it)) then "you wanna choose a new vocation?" else you need lvl 50 to change vocation, thats the structure, I think you can do it

sure if I want a bugged script, cuz I just started learning lua, and I don't want to create new vocations, it will be just a title with a special desc ription when you look and you'll be able to use other spells via storage, I tried to make it but it was terrible and returning errors like crazy

just made 30 vocations in vocations.xml

and few npc who will works like a profession chooser in rookgaard

and remember in fromvoc="x" put a number what is exacly the same as this profession

ok, I did that and made the npc using an oracle as a base, it works 100% thank you for your support, but now I'd like to ask IF I wanted to not make all these vocs, I'd need to set storage values for each sub-class and add a SpecialDescription for them right? if so, anyone could give me 1 example of it?

Alright, many games and ots already have this system but I don't think anyone released it.
Basically it's a system that lets you choose sub-classes for your vocations, I fail at explainning this things so I'll try to show it:
View attachment 13941

So, what it does is, you create a character choosing beetween the 4 tibia classes: Knight, Sorcerer, Paladin, Druid
When you reach lvl 50(example) you can choose beetween 4 sub-classes for each vocation:
Sorcerer - Warlock, Necromancer, Pyromancer, Elementalist
Paladin - Hunter, Archer, Marksman, Assassin
Druid - Purifier, Shaman, Sentinel, Priest
Knight - Barbarian, Warlord, Samurai, Blade Dancer

I think that it needs each sub-class to add a storage value and make spells for each of these sub classes using this storage value, also showing the sub-classes when a player looks at another.

but I only want the sub-class/onLook system, spells I can make but this system is a bit too much for me

You're idea inspired me.. Thanks alot ^^, rep+

Back