• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Subwoooofers!

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I'm buying some subs for my car. I needed some help as I don't know shit about subs. I want to be heard from 2 blocks away I want to be jamming! I don't want to spend like 500 or more not even 400 maybe 300. I found these 3 on ebay I don't know if there good for the price are they worth it?

If you know better ones then please post them but not over 400 please. I don't even know what AMP I need to get lol! Thanks for you guys help!

Well, I wanted to feed backs on them three up there I listed.

If you want good sounding subs, I suggest the Rockford Fosgates. They're loud, deep, and P3's sound great! But they'll cost you near top dollar, and you need a decently powerful amp to blast out sounds heard two blocks away. You're definitely going to be spending upward close to $1k~ for that kind of system, I apologize. Granted you install it all yourself.

Red

Back