• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Anti-trap like irl

Anti-trap?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you're wasted 24/7. You need help.

edit

hahaha Patrik thorwards yeaaaaaahhhhh

lol when was it 24/7? o.0 and i thought you robin knew how to party but you didnt then ^^

well the new spells suxs ... my thought and that kinda runied mages ... for they hunting now is kinda more and sometimes less fun....

But still its awesome that Mark gives his time to make other players happy ^^

have u ever heard of a progam called ventrilo btw? its a program where u can talk with ppl in mic. its pretty easy to talk there and count combo etc Ventrilo - Surround Sound Voice Communication Software oh and btw, "You would learn how to pvp nowaday" LOL swap system doesnt require any skill at all.. now you need to do something to escape from a trap

no i've never heard of ventrilo , thanks for this one sunshine :OO, have you heard of brain ? ofcourse you havent :( SDMAX pl0x

One of the worst systems tibia made.

Login tibia ask anyone who is 150+ what is the worst thing tibia lately made. he will rage and then say THIS ****** SWAP ****** SYSTEM!!

no i've never heard of ventrilo , thanks for this one sunshine :OO, have you heard of brain ? ofcourse you havent :( SDMAX pl0x

What makes you think that i use sdmax? Please tell me :) since you probably never seen me in pvp, im really waiting for the answer
umad cuz you bad?

What makes you think that i use sdmax? Please tell me :) since you probably never seen me in pvp, im really waiting for the answer
umad cuz you bad?

well i guess nobody seen your pvp cuz you stand a watch?

well there are more reasons ppl have quit ... and some does like it cuz they never die... 120+ eks is kinda hard to kill now with no trap ^^

well i guess nobody seen your pvp cuz you stand a watch?

well there are more reasons ppl have quit ... and some does like it cuz they never die... 120+ eks is kinda hard to kill now with no trap ^^

Okey, nobody seen my pvp? Do you know Killian or skeon? i have been on their teams in ots. I was on Killians team for like 6months or more so yep none seen me pvping.
Heres a video where you can see me Maniaks @ Zantera.net [VT RECORD] - YouTube for example you can see me at 00:34 and 02:55 and there are some more videos by Halle where you can see me. and i got many cams on my old pc from Zantera, Narvia etc recorded by me.

Okey, nobody seen my pvp? Do you know Killian or skeon? i have been on their teams in ots. I was on Killians team for like 6months or more so yep none seen me pvping.
Heres a video where you can see me Maniaks @ Zantera.net [VT RECORD] - YouTube for example you can see me at 00:34 and 02:55 and there are some more videos by Halle where you can see me. and i got many cams on my old pc from Zantera, Narvia etc recorded by me.

not bad vid ... well the commander was a kid but not bad ... and whats your name ?

why cant everyone just stop fighting...............................

nah this is amusing to read was just bored and wanted to post here.

KEEP IT COMING

random thing here, but why does eccim mess up a spelling error on every insult he says

i mean heres a few of them

18:09 Micce [122]: cuz im dapping ur mom manually

18:10 Micce [122]: atleast im acting retarded, and not look like a retard liek you :p

18:13 Micce [122]: i little piece of shit

the nerve of this guy

random thing here, but why does eccim mess up a spelling error on every insult he says

18:10 Micce [122]: atleast im acting retarded, and not look like a retard liek you :p

the nerve of this guy
Its not eccim or me. it was my account but i gave it to a friend

the nerve of this guy

its not me.... HAVE KANKER IN BRAIN? KURWA

Back