• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Anti-trap like irl

Anti-trap?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
well i make a poll and see....
Anti-trap on Real tibia works like if you are trapped you can swapp place with any1 other that is close to you (1 sqm) and then you can swapp places with him so he is in the trap and not you ...
does not work with warmode cuz ppl didnt wanna too.
so im asking the ppl on the server if you would like to make it with anti-trap or not.

nah , you noobs would learn how to pvp nowadays :) , all u can do now is PARAMAX , SDMAX , UEMAX :(

nah , you noobs would learn how to pvp nowadays :) , all u can do now is PARAMAX , SDMAX , UEMAX :(

Calling me a noob when you probably never seen me in pvp :) and im not using paramax, sdmax or uemax. tbh i never even heard of uemax LOL

Funny how your autocorrects makes PARAMAX , SDMAX , UEMAX from ventrillo

have u ever heard of a progam called ventrilo btw? its a program where u can talk with ppl in mic. its pretty easy to talk there and count combo etc Ventrilo - Surround Sound Voice Communication Software oh and btw, "You would learn how to pvp nowaday" LOL swap system doesnt require any skill at all.. now you need to do something to escape from a trap

4511353_700b.jpg

Yea it's awesome people can escape a trap nowadays and just run to the depot and afterall they insult you for being noob etc..wow that is really pro pvp..after this update mwall was useless

well i just wanted to make a poll for it ... AND AGAIN no OFFTOPIC HERE.
well i can say this update made warmode have more value then before ^^
well CIP made many misstakes and the first was to update the spells with cooldowns that made this game uniqe....
and this poll was made to the ppl for giving it a chance to do something to the server cuz its a part of New tibia and i know taratulen would maybe implated it later or sooner...
and i guess isnt that hard to code it in c++ and this server would get more ppl cuz i think the other 9.54 server doesnt have it ^^

JUST MY thoughts AND yes dont complain on my english ... ima kinda wasted right now ^^

the server would get more ppl when most of the ppl didnt even like it in rl tibia? okey...

the server would get more ppl when most of the ppl didnt even like it in rl tibia? okey...

well why does some still play rl then? money fun? some are there cuz of the pvp ... well in warmode you can still trapp ppl

BUMP TO :p

I don't really like the swap system, but it could get better... making some changes how and when they can/cannot swap out from 100% trap

i honestly think that this is a great idea so u cant get trapped by like 2 eks in a 1 way area

First some ppl want non pvp evry second day and now this... I honestly feel that beeing able to get trapped is part of the game... Seriosly if you dont wanna be able to get trapped/killed go play non pvp instead...

Back