• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] New change for the Future...

Should we Implent those things below for better SERVERS AND GAMEPLAYS ?

• Total voters
Probally It will happen,New changes,New teams,NEVER EVER TRANSFERES
Would bring fun ...Cmon who would keep playing shadows then with overcrowded spawns and warmodes for max 30 frags.
Its embarassing for an ot lol

Its just the thing that br like fatima hat her whole house full of it LOL
Its not even fun then ...Its special addon to own full mage but if all brs got it its not even an outfit lol

Ofc, but they shouldn't put time to fix shitthings like that, because its a server supposed to war on, not to look the coolest, show your skills through pvp, instead of your addons.

Ofc, but they shouldn't put time to fix shitthings like that, because its a server supposed to war on, not to look the coolest, show your skills through pvp, instead of your addons.
Yea true idc anyway

Yeah I mean why not spawn ferum 3 times a month, make the hat a non rare. Why not make him drop 3x hats each time instead? lol

It should be OT like Lunarforce is now, but with reset all and option with transfers from shadow to new server should be deleted.

Didnt you quit tibia? Too busy with rl and stuff? ;o
I dont know If it has to do something with that poll lol,But ye I was but since I noticed i got brain enough to do by grades rly good at university without studying everyday 5h I can afford it to play tibia :)

SOMEHOW I VOTED NO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ME

I dont know If it has to do something with that poll lol,But ye I was but since I noticed i got brain enough to do by grades rly good at university without studying everyday 5h I can afford it to play tibia :)

thats cool :) just weird why would u care about a ot if u actually quited ;p

is hard to understand? by incredible as it sounds, but actually the more difficult a server compared to less experience players were interested, then start creating various options and see what the guys like!

Yea ..ggg Lets make back our lvl in lunar and make back everyones lvl in shadow who transfered from lunar. really. we exped for nothing in lunar, with same exp stage as in shadow..And why? they rook us(-80..180lvls) then move back us to shadow yeaa gg.. lets make again 250 >320 cuz of nothing, cuz of this fkin moron idea of reduces.. and now ? EVERYONE quit.. (both Calar.. the big reduce idea master, and we are simply fucked up. It was even fucked up when this reduce votes started. It was fine before this shit. ).(+ if you was transfered from shadow before, to lunar .. very very najs..).. IF they make Back our lvl i 100% accept with @Lapa30cm If not, fuck you twifysoft.

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING HARDCORE PVP SERVER NOT RPG SO YOU DON'T NEED 12985109761892 LVL TO FIGHT RETARD

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING HARDCORE PVP SERVER NOT RPG SO YOU DON'T NEED 12985109761892 LVL TO FIGHT RETARD
BUT I MEAN IF TWIFY MOVE US TO SHADOW.. there we need lvl cuz 100 lvl mages hit 900 and 10hp even can save your life. (anyway.. i fkin loved this update.. and fight after update.. but this moron Calar left... But Twify don't fuck us up.. with move to shadow in 250 lvl.. if before we was lvl 300 or smth..)

Back