• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] New change for the Future...

Should we Implent those things below for better SERVERS AND GAMEPLAYS ?

• Total voters

Lapa30cm

Reaction score
@Mark @Hani @Siramix
So as everyone has notied there are 0 teams left to fight against..The only thing we can do is random pking lvl 100s.

The server is dead there are still players onling but 90% of them are moneymakers to buy premium scrolls and transfere as much cash as possible to Shadowcores.

In my opinion there should be this options :

First step:

A SERVER MERGE
That should work like that,

1. Remove all houses on lunarforce first and send items to the peoples inbox.
2. Put every character's depot items+Inbox items to shadowcores with the character.
3. Afterwards delete Lunaforce.

Second Step:

Open a brand new server with this rates and let NEVER EVER TRANSFERES POSSIBLE !

( The pvp system should be as Lunarforce Hardcore PVP )
Or Normal PVP with 7 Frags for RS

From Level To Level Experience multiplier
1 -7 50x
8- 24 45x
25-49 40x
50-59 35x
60-69 30x
70-79 28x
80-89 26x
90-99 24x
100-109 22x
110-119 20x
120-129 18x
130-139 16x
140-149 12x
150-159 10x
160-169 9x
170-179 5x
180-199 4x
200-300 1x
300* 0.5x

Those exp rates above are in the start easier then It is right now after the changes has been implented, But the most important thing is that the leveing after 200 Is absolute way to hard and that would bring the most funny times back to do wars !

RIGHT NOW :
Magic:3x
Skill:12x
Loot:3x

AFTER :
Magic:3x
Skill:10x
Loot:1.5x

Magic level is okay,Skill reduced,Loot reduced to make cash harder and dont let peoples be able to afford so many ssa.

NEW CHANGES :

Ssa,
The stoneskin amulets should be untouched BUT,
Higher the price from the npc to buy them from 5k to 15k each amulet.

Might rings,
Increase their prices aswell.

AEO SPELLS & RUNES.

I think the update from right now would be senseless on the new server since we have those new magic level rates & exp rates...
UE's were actually funny but untill their wasnt so many high levels.
So make the old system back since there wont be again so sick magic levels and high leveled players.
If it will be same situation as before just add the system that exist right now with the damage reduce If Red Pzed.

SMS SHOP :

Increase the prices for every item.
Let sex change,prem scrolls,Name change the same price as it is.
But increase the hard obtainable items.

RAIDS :

DONT LET FERUMBRAS SPAWN EVERY WEEK TWICE !
SPAWN THE FERUMBRASS OR OTHER MONSTER MANUALLY ONCE IN 3 Months !

That are the ideas by my side,
IF YOU HAVE MORE IDEAS THEN POST IT BELOW ! I WILL PUT THEM IN THE THREAD !
DONT FORGET TO VOTE !

PRO:
-MORE MONEY FOR TWIFYSOFT ! ON THE NEW SERVERS MORE PEOPLES WILL DONATE TO HAVE A GOOD START.

- BETTER WARS ! NO FAST QUITTING TEAMS.

- BETTER PVP SITUATIONS ! NOT ORSHABAL LVLS VS NOOB LEVEL ! LEVELS WILL BE KINDA SIMMILAR.

-MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE REASONS TO START THE NEW SERVER BCUZ IT WILL BE SIMPLY NEVER TRANSFERES.

KONTRA:
- Some randoms gonna cry to loose their house,But be happy to be at shadowcores.

USER IDEAS :

3. wait 1-2 months and open a new server with rates like on lunarforce

YEA GOOD IDEA TO WAIT SOME SINCE PEOPLES WILL SEE THAT ITS RETARDED TO PLAY ON A SERVER WITH 50 PEOPLES ATKING 1 MONSTER !
1 MORE REASON TO START NEW SERVER

Last edited:
second idea is fucking great I would like to see it in practice

lapa my dear boy, I'd love to shoot with you ava to the bank on three!!!

lapa my dear boy, I'd love to shoot with you ava to the bank on three!!!
:) Always broski !
Vote noob,Just bcuz ur on shadowcores now it doesnt mean that you musnt vote :D
But really new server would be so awesome with those things listed above.

my opinion:
1. transfer all chars (owners have to allow it) to shadowcores with eq and 10 kk in bank (it will be good because people on lunar have 35125163061301031 kks)
2. delete lunarforce as server
3. wait 1-2 months and open a new server with rates like on lunarforce

didnt read any of it.

Lap, Salar, Veziv stop making suggestion threads thanks

You people seriously think people would exp from the start? lol

Lappa, come shadow to war... u are a noob, the idea is not bad , but its only cause u're bored.

Did you write dat from burger king wi-fi?

I'm sure they won't make a new Hard-Core pvp system.

BUMP
@Calar
Why are you voting for no haha ?
Just bcuz u fooled the whole community to reduce levels and then run away to shadowcores?
Smart move my Boy.

DONT MAKE IT BCSE CALAR WILL RUN AFTER 1-2 BATTLES LIKE ALWAYS :)

DONT MAKE IT BCSE CALAR WILL RUN AFTER 1-2 BATTLES LIKE ALWAYS :)

Calar cant run,NEVER TRANSFERE ALLOWED ! AND IT WILL BE MORE TEAMS THAT START VEZIV ! THINK FIRST LITTLE BIT OR TRY TO READ IT

Bump,

To peoples that play this lunarforce just to make a sick house deco and be orsha level: GTFO

Why are you voting for no haha ?
Just bcuz u fooled the whole community to reduce levels and then run away to shadowcores?
Smart move my Boy.

Nah, you know why we left Lunarforce, now don't try to blame it all on me, they won't make a new hard-core pvp since its not worth it for them, just compare lunarforce to shadowcores in the best days of lunarforce we had 400-450 players while shadow had 2000 players, I'm sure they won't make this mistake again, for sure I would start to play on a new project from twifysoft (I don't see this happening anytime soon)

I'm just curious, why do you care how often the Ferumbras' would spawn? This is a hardcore pvp world, if you got the hat or if you dont have the hat is pointless, nobody gives a shit if you got the addon, because its a server with average 150 players online, so why should they put time in editing the Ferumbras' spawn? By the way its 90% random spawn, they arent doing ./ghost and summoning the Ferumbras' theirself, its the servers decisiong whenever the Feru will spawn.

Nah, you know why we left Lunarforce, now don't try to blame it all on me, they won't make a new hard-core pvp since its not worth it for them, just compare lunarforce to shadowcores in the best days of lunarforce we had 400-450 players while shadow had 2000 players, I'm sure they won't make this mistake again, for sure I would start to play on a new project from twifysoft (I don't see this happening anytime soon)

Probally It will happen,New changes,New teams,NEVER EVER TRANSFERES
Would bring fun ...Cmon who would keep playing shadows then with overcrowded spawns and warmodes for max 30 frags.
Its embarassing for an ot lol

I'm just curious, why do you care how often the Ferumbras' would spawn? This is a hardcore pvp world, if you got the hat or if you dont have the hat is pointless, nobody gives a shit if you got the addon, because its a server with average 150 players online, so why should they put time in editing the Ferumbras' spawn? By the way its 90% random spawn, they arent doing ./ghost and summoning the Ferumbras' theirself, its the servers decisiong whenever the Feru will spawn.

Its just the thing that br like fatima hat her whole house full of it LOL
Its not even fun then ...Its special addon to own full mage but if all brs got it its not even an outfit lol

Back