• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Suggestion Poll

Would you like to have a new server with stages from SoftCores?

• Total voters
I am a oldschool player, too.
Morgan Blood (But new owner xD)
You said a NEW server?
New server would be okay, but don't reset Softcores since I love PKing there ;)

A server with stages abit higher then softcore would be pretty fun

Would be nice with atleast one month of non-overpowered players with exp scrolls and that stuff.

Just normal players without donation gifts.

I support the idea. ^_^

Like this Idea, Voted for "Yes" Ofc ;>

And i Sign with Donate idea, after 1 month.

Kind of stupid if you ask me.. cuz all the players that will start that one is the players that no longer has a char on SoftCores due to ban or deletion.. So technicly it would be a server full of botters xD

Kind of stupid if you ask me.. cuz all the players that will start that one is the players that no longer has a char on SoftCores due to ban or deletion.. So technicly it would be a server full of botters xD

I can easily start SoftCores again, but the problem is there that they already have 100 people over 200 and so on, its better with a new fresh start with same stages.

Since many people been voting no cause they think that SoftCores will be removed, it's not that way either they will add a new server or remove IceChaw or WarCore.

Last edited:
I don't see why they should start a similar server they already have?

But an idea I've got is that it could be a server with exp stages between Softcore's and Icechaw's -> with PVP-only(not enforced). Because the thing that is ruining Icechaw is that it's enforced, and players can go attack people gained levels when they've died.

Sry for not being so informant, but i hope u got it :p

Regards
Closh

Ps. At least that would be a change. And for the donation-delay that u specified, it wouldn't help the server at all in the long run.

It would be fun but after a week or so it would be the same as softcores i honestly do not think it is a great idea seeing as everyone who plays softcores will quit to start this new server because there will be no "big bad guys" like me, it will ultimately just be the closer of softcores if they make another server with the exact same rates.

AKA Bad idea.

It would be fun but after a week or so it would be the same as softcores i honestly do not think it is a great idea seeing as everyone who plays softcores will quit to start this new server because there will be no "big bad guys" like me, it will ultimately just be the closer of softcores if they make another server with the exact same rates.

AKA Bad idea.

Afraid of losing number 1? everyone will start this new server because everyone start from 1 and I'm sure it will awake attention to other people because it's new and fresh instead of everyone on high scores 250+.

When I'm looking for OT's I'm looking for some which is new started because it's not fun to start on a server which already have around 100 players which is 200+...

Hope you get my point, and yes some people from SoftCores will join this server but there will still be players playing SoftCores.

If there is going to be a new server i think they should make one maybe similar to softcores but not exact i don't really think a great idea to have the same server twice, though my opinion probably don't mean shit to the owners that is what it is

No i'm not scared of losing #1 it's not a hard thing to do again if you know how and clearly i do.

If there is going to be a new server i think they should make one maybe similar to softcores but not exact i don't really think a great idea to have the same server twice, though my opinion probably don't mean shit to the owners that is what it is

No i'm not scared of losing #1 it's not a hard thing to do again if you know how and clearly i do.

Well, SoftCores got the best stages so why not?^^

Back