• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Suggestion Poll

Would you like to have a new server with stages from SoftCores?

• Total voters
I totally support this idea! Would be even nicer with a little lower rates and no donation abilities at all. Atleast no exp scrolls...

Well, they should be able to use at least 2 they are having a company that needs the donations.

I'd love a new softcores, but i think like 3x after 200 :D

Seems the other 21 people don't like it. ;/ But anyways most of the people don't even check the forum.

Seems the other 21 people don't like it. ;/ But anyways most of the people don't even check the forum.

Well, the most of the players that voted "no" thought that they were going to reset SoftCores, if you see some replys they said "ah, i though softcores were going to be reseted to bad I cant change my vote"

The owners decide what they do and if they don't see the reason to do so then they won't. But seeing that the poll has more 'yes' then 'no' and that those owners are on the right side means it actually can happen, but not 100% though.

55 replys, 670 views.... make forum account players make your vote today!

they just shouldnt of removed thunderfall in the first place they made that gay warcores and killed thunderfall if they would of gave it more time thunderfall would of been a great ot

Back