• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Rare mounts

I've checked the panther and cave bear throughout the day at random times for a week and haven't seen them so i feel like there are certain spawn times.

not signed.
You said it on the tittle, Rare mounts, if it become easier, they wont be rare mounts, them will be "mount that is medium-hard to tame"

Go to lich hell and stand in cavebears spot for 10h, if you don't see it then message me and tell me how you feel. I'm not telling him to make the raid COMMON, i just want it to be adjusted so everyone has atleast a chance to tame this monster. For gods sake, it will take us a month to tame it, and it's an OTSERVER. Everyone is looking for it, so everyone should have a chance to tame it, not only those who logs their char off on server save at lich hell

Go to lich hell and stand in cavebears spot for 10h, if you don't see it then message me and tell me how you feel. I'm not telling him to make the raid COMMON, i just want it to be adjusted so everyone has atleast a chance to tame this monster. For gods sake, it will take us a month to tame it, and it's an OTSERVER. Everyone is looking for it, so everyone should have a chance to tame it, not only those who logs their char off on server save at lich hell

I won't feel nothing, because I know that is a rare mount, and not everybody can find it, dont get obsesed with it, if it became easier to get, it wont be the same satisfaction when you tame it, i saw that a lot of times in tibia rl, when It was 7.6 was perfect and it had much players, now tibia is currently died compared years ago.

Just tried to tame 1 undead cavebear, guess what happened ;) it broke 3 maxilla maximus .. You should adjust the taming system for rare mounts btw

Yesterday i broke 4 harness.. its kinda unfair you dont think so? It's a raid monster so it should be easier to catch

Whoever follows this thread, check the first post again please (the quote) :)

Mark you should read it also :(

They spawn daily here (almost, since it's random it is possible that one won't spawn for the entire day, but the chances are that at least one will spawn per day), on real Tibia it's very rare to see them (according to TibiaWiki: "sometimes up to weekly"). We will add the cavebear spawn point that is missing (meaning there will be up to 3 cavebears per day), and sometime also address the issue with taming mounts where the monster should not disappear. These two changes should make a difference, it's not meant to be much easier than that.

On real tibia its rare yes it is, But you dont have ppl thats lvl 200-300 that bots there 24/7. And btw on real tibia u just kill them and they will prop don t bot there until next day

What are you still bumping this for? We added another Undead Cavebear spawn point in the last update, and said that we will also fix the problem with them disappearing when they shouldn't. Besides, the statistics you have brought up have a much lower success rate than what it currently is on ShadowCores and we don't know how accurate they are.

Well i brought a lot of new ideas to my proposal which you could consider, if you are not going to adjust it just say "no" and i will stop bumping it.

Back