• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions for themes

ViWmMAH.png

in the mechanical stuff I said people could do anything machine/mechanical related, a power plant fits that

you only added them after I quoted ur post xD
the tomb picture is broken(at least I cant see it)
Shipwreck might be nice
Waterfall seems too "simple"

VVHQulf.png

C6fuUSG.png

hwLXH70.png

byNfsam.png

S4rPzPD.png

4BfNCJC.png

@GhostX: Sir, I am not trolling. I actually like this theme, it's simple and doesn't need overdetailed mapping. It's my opinion and everyone has their own taste :)

Last edited:
in the mechanical stuff I said people could do anything machine/mechanical related, a power plant fits that

you only added them after I quoted ur post xD
the tomb picture is broken(at least I cant see it)
Shipwreck might be nice
Waterfall seems too "simple"
Actually i added them 60 secs after i posted. And tomb is fine for me, and waterfull doesnt have to be simple.. It needs mountains a good environment etc..

- - - Updated - - -

Stop trolling

- - - Updated - - -

Tho the waterfall i added way after

Some theme suggestions:

1. Elven Library
2. Mordor (Lotr)
3. Dwarven Mines
4. Wonderland
5. Underland (Wonderland but, broken/ruined/trashed)
6. Tropical Resort
7. Hotel
8. Shipwrecks
9. Pirate Bay
10. Maze
11. Ghetto
12. Creativity (Free Showoff)
13. Tropical Icelands
14. Vampire vs Werewolves
15. Magical Forest
16. Zoo
17. Museum
18. Monastery
19. Haunted Forest
20. Modern World

Got more, if you don't want any of these.
How hard can it be to come up with a theme? :S

I like throne room - tomb and shipwreck. Think they are sensible and easy enough themes :>

Maybe even map spawns. E.g dragons, cyclops, behmoths etc.

As from what I've been told by Scarlet, next months is most likely going to be Throne room, not a guarantee but most likely.

As from what I've been told by Scarlet, next months is most likely going to be Throne room, not a guarantee but most likely.

Time to start mapping it now ahshahaahaha jk. Aint got time to "waste" to do that xD

The 2nd is too similar to pier contest.

Suggestions:
Cathedral
Graveyard
School
Heaven/hell
Mines
Shipwreck
Spa
Zoo
Bank vault- somewhat like Harry potter?
Port

Ah I haven't seen many of the previous themes. I think Heaven and Hell would be really cool

I'm thinking Modern World or Monastery for Junes contest, anyone who has ideas should post here!

Back