• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions for themes

A fun thing to do is forcing people to use a limited palette, that would force ppls creativity.

For example:

"We're going to make an edit of Thais depot. But we're limited to using

*Limestone walls/framework walls
*Some where you gotta implement a dedication to Peroxide (preferably a kings statue)

**Rest is by choice**"

^ hmm more of a challenge i guess BUT generic submissions?

Anyway i think my suggestion - alien planet would actually be quite cool. I'd like to see how people create the environments of nature, habitats and ambience of an "alien force".

@Scarlet Ayleid post the contest.
sorry, was busy during the day, and it was a friday night xD

To everyone:
Me and Pero are discussing a cool idea to do starting in January, we know most of you like to do remakes, so we're going to give you the biggest remake eva :p

Hint:
8hex.png
:D

a battle of two big monster armies? or an ambush??

orcs attacking elven tree village or orcs put siege towers at dwarven fortress or lizards fight against elves over a swamp

How about a city? I mean not a regular city, but an unusual one, underground city, a city carved in a mountain side, floating city (like in the movie waterworld), a city on a cliff (like in the movie the timemachin), underwater city, these are just few examples...... the main criteria would be the creativity and the execution of the idea; the city should be as unusual as possible.

How about a city? I mean not a regular city, but an unusual one, underground city, a city carved in a mountain side, floating city (like in the movie waterworld), a city on a cliff (like in the movie the timemachin), underwater city, these are just few examples...... the main criteria would be the creativity and the execution of the idea; the city should be as unusual as possible.
im in

Back