• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions to improve ShadowCores with Poll

Do you like my suggestions?

• Total voters

brayanfarias

Reaction score
Hello Guys, I sending this e-mail with some suggestions for shadowcores.

1º. The high skills on Server. Guys, this is getting ridiculous, it looks like a baixak ot serv. I have a solution: The top skills on Server will be the same skills that is at RL Tibia. Example: RL Tibia’s top axe is 115. Ok, so 115 is the highest axe skill someone can gets on shadowcores.
SD's damage is amazing, but it's a lie

2º The forgotten vocation. On shadowcores don’t exist a vocation called PALADIN. About all players, just 10-20% have a paladin. This vocations is forgotten because paladins don’t got an empty spawn to hunt, no team call a paladin to join on hunts, it’s hard to make scripts for paladins. It seems that shadow have only EK, ED and MS. I don’t have a solution to it, so I’m open to listen you.

3º Review the damage about monster, like MEDUSA and Juggernaut. Two Jugger can HS an EK 250 easily just with meele. Medusas can HS mage 300+ with combo wave+meele. Seriously, review it.

4º The monsters don’t respect their weaknesses. Currently the monsters don’t respect their weaknesses. Example: Ghastly Dragons are weak for energy, but when I shot an Energy bomb rune on me, the monster come to me, and attack me. It should not happen. The monster should attack me, just when I attack him.

Sorry my English, it’s bad, I know it, but I believe that my text will change something, I hope it.

Thanks all!

Kind regards,

Brayan Farias and Lucas Beuttenmüller

Dude, I liked it, especially the third and fourth proposal :D

I think skills are ok, but It can be changed anyway...

-I only agree with 1 and 4.

2-As for "Paladins' being hard to make scripts and or having 0 places to level. That's a big lie. I level an RP from 1-200 in less than 2 days online with 1 day of training.

3-Not sure If want to agree with you on this one. I botted Lunarforce 230-300 in Medusas. I never died unless there was 4-5 and there was a lucky combo. Simple way to avoid dying, run and stay diagonal. As for the Juggernaut being over powered, I don't believe it either. I've tanked 1 on a 300 ED without manashield.

Dude you guys alrdy destoryed lunar dont come up with new shits " m lvl rate "or skill rate " to make it down retards no just vote no.

Excatly as Ksaborando <3 said, u guys destroyed lunar, now you want to come and destroy shadow? Funny, i hope this wont happen, leave shadowcores as it is, and keep updating.

pkt 2 !

100% True

Paladin is unless and a great disappointment my favorite class is not playable please do something about it!

pkt 2 !

100% True

Paladin is unless and a great disappointment my favorite class is not playable please do something about it!
First of all paladin is not there to make warmode with on a ot where 100000 mages are with sick m lvl ,
2nd if you dont like it go play some other voc which u can make a good warmode :)

Skills and magic lvl are too high here. I've had 135 sword on my knight and i could kill 190 mage on utito + gran ico + sword combo without any problem, had 136 m lvl on 180 ms also that could deal 1000 damage just by using mas flam ue.. But my 300 ed that has 136 m lvl too deals ue damage 600-750 <average> but the funniest thing is that i can hit player with sd for 590 -.- ....... All skills and magic lvls should me lowered like lvls on lunarforce and skill and magic lvl rates should be changed.

something should be done but nobody want to loose their skills... so wont be a change and this is not gm's fault, is our fault

EDIT:

Skills and magic lvl are too high here. I've had 135 sword on my knight and i could kill 190 mage on utito + gran ico + sword combo without any problem, had 136 m lvl on 180 ms also that could deal 1000 damage just by using mas flam ue.. But my 300 ed that has 136 m lvl too deals ue damage 600-750 <average> but the funniest thing is that i can hit player with sd for 590 -.- ....... All skills and magic lvls should me lowered like lvls on lunarforce and skill and magic lvl rates should be changed.

EK its ok, mages not, look Highscores, for example a 135 axe must me minium 50 top in axe. A 135 mlvl mage only need to be 189 top...

Last edited:
something should be done but nobody want to loose their skills... so wont be a change and this is not gm's fault, is our fault

EDIT:

EK its ok, mages not, look Highscores, for example a 135 axe must me minium 50 top in axe. A 135 mlvl mage only need to be 189 top...
Dude ek is ok? hahhaa ur so shit dude go hang ur self u idiot a ek can hit to 1.2k on ppl its easy as fuck and you wanna tell me mage is strong= a lv 200 Ek can headshot a lvl 180 mage so dont come up with your shit k?

Dude ek is ok? hahhaa ur so shit dude go hang ur self u idiot a ek can hit to 1.2k on ppl its easy as fuck and you wanna tell me mage is strong= a lv 200 Ek can headshot a lvl 180 mage so dont come up with your shit k?

pls retard as fuck read i said a 135 sword is Highscore 50 aprox and a 135 magic lvl its highscore 190 when in RL tibia its different and always sword skills are higher than mlvl .... omfg fucking retard polak rat go auswitch

pkt 2 !

100% True

paladin is actually better tank than knight and have nice hits by infernal bolt so i dont know what u want more

lol im not rascist but i hate people that start insulting and when u say them something that u know it will hurt him the start to cry aff. just dont insult and maybe we can be friends but alllllllllllll polaks are the same, all brs are the same....
Dude who are you i never ever saw you in fucking shadowcores or lunarforce.
and than you come up with some update@ or changes@ please dude get a belt and hang ur self :)
kkthxbye random

3º Review the damage about monster, like MEDUSA and Juggernaut. Two Jugger can HS an EK 250 easily just with meele. Medusas can HS mage 300+ with combo wave+meele. Seriously, review it.

ahsahshasa
250ek = 3.8k hp or smth like that
So 2 juggs can hs him? without eq + utito tempo ( 0 shield ) ?
i never seen 1 jugg with hit around 1.9-2k but oki

300 MS = 1.6k hp
Medusa with combo 1.6k? lol. i think "your" bot die on banuta and you think you get combo for 100% hp by 1x Medusa. =^.^=

As i said in milion thread about "changes"

'Use search option' was milion threads about it.

Back