• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Summon with corpse

arthuraio

Reaction score
Hello community, here I am again with a headache problem.

Well... It's not a problem, it's just something I don't like.

I'm from a time that summoned monsters used to die normally but without any loot. Now monsters just vanish with a smoke like "naruto" . I want to change it back to leave a corpse on death without loot. I'm with the source here and I have no problem compiling it. Can someone with C++ knoledge tell me where to change that in the source?

P.S: I'm using TFS 1.0

Thanks

Last edited:
revert the changes in sourcecode?
If you didn't do it in sourcecode in first place then maybe you are missing corpse id on monstername.xml

No No... I don't know if the Tibia RL is this way now. But SUMMONS are just desummoned instead of literally dying. On old versions they used to die without LooT. I didn't touched the monster.cpp nor creature.cpp.

I just want the summons to die like in the old ages.

No No... I don't know if the Tibia RL is this way now. But SUMMONS are just desummoned instead of literally dying. On old versions they used to die without LooT. I didn't touched the monster.cpp nor creature.cpp.

I just want the summons to die like in the old ages.
ah, have you tried to removeMaster before summon death?

registerMethod("Creature", "getMaster", LuaScriptInterface::luaCreatureGetMaster);
registerMethod("Creature", "getSummons", LuaScriptInterface::luaCreatureGetSummons);

Nothing, because I don't want that. I want the summons to still be summons. But I don't want the "POFF" on death, I want their corpses! D=

Nothing, because I don't want that. I want the summons to still be summons. But I don't want the "POFF" on death, I want their corpses! D=
What does it matter?
The only thing what changes is that the summon will drop a corpse.
You do have to add script what will instakill summons after he releases them from mastership when master dies.

I'm sorry for my bad english, looks like I can't make myself clear...

Forget the master, I'm trying to make the summoned creature to drop it's corpse when it dies, for example, I summon an orc berserker to fight a demon, and the demon kills the summoned orc while I am still alive, then the orc dies. it's bloody corpse appears on the floor with no loot. I'm sure that is located somewhere in the source code, but I can't manage to find it.

You do have to add script what will instakill summons after he releases them from mastership when master dies.

The summons already get instakilled with it's master death.

I'm sorry for my bad english, looks like I can't make myself clear...

Forget the master, I'm trying to make the summoned creature to drop it's corpse when it dies, for example, I summon an orc berserker to fight a demon, and the demon kills the summoned orc while I am still alive, then the orc dies. it's bloody corpse appears on the floor with no loot. I'm sure that is located somewhere in the source code, but I can't manage to find it.

The summons already get instakilled with it's master death.
They are summons.
Just when the summoned monster gets fatal blow then remove the master. and voila, you got yourself a corpse. You would have to clear the monster of no loot too (unless you got custom loot system)

Releasing the master will make the monster give exp and drop loot, won't it? Doing that way will give more headache to clean the loot.

I need to find the rule that says something like:

function ondeath (blablalba)
if creature is summon = true then
sendMagicEffect(getSummonPosition, const_me_poff)

and change it to

if creature is summon = true then
createitem(monsterCorpse(deathlist)

It's obviously not that, it's just an idea to change the "poff" rule that is hidden somewhere in the source. Do you have any clue?

Back