• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SuperHeroOnline - Progress & Discussion

C-137

Reaction score
SuperHeroOnline
Custom server based on Marvel & DC Comics characters.
Currently there is 12 different & playable vocations.
Every VOC Hero have at least 5 different class spells & basic spells(speed up, jump up, regeneration etc.).
Over 20 comic characters, 50+ basic monsters(no comic character).
Almost 100 Hero's items.
Over 50+ EQ items from basic monsters & some ordinary stuff.
At this moment there is 1 main City and we are working on the rest of the map.

More information will be posted as server will be updated.

If You have any questions or ideas we are happy to discuss :)
shoekipa.png

For the love of god, rename Future Batman to Batman Beyond, technically there should be Terry as a different version of Bruce/Batman.
Where is hecking Dr. Strange and his Supreme version?!

For the love of god, rename Future Batman to Batman Beyond, technically there should be Terry as a different version of Bruce/Batman.
Where is hecking Dr. Strange and his Supreme version?!
Omg, my bad. You are 100% right. It's changed to Batman Beyond now.
And for now it's only skin for Batman Vocation(There will be skin system in server for every voc).

Also your question about Dr. Strange is very important for me.
I am no mainstream dude and have different point of view which characters should I add next.
Like in my mind are now:
  • Scorpion (Marvel)
  • Deathstroke(DC)
  • Mr. Freeze(DC)
  • Venom & Carnage(Marvel)
  • Red Tornado(DC)

But still know there is some main characters missing like Superman or Spiderman.
So I appreciate every suggestion about next characters to add.

These are "must have" characters (also added few villains to spice things up), most popular/mainstream.
Since this is Tibia, I had to ignore some characters due to their powers, like Ant-Man (Marvel) and Atom (DC), they can change their size, which would be weird in game unless you make 3 versions for each of their outfit, small, normal and big. Then there are characters like Amazo (DC) that can replicate power of anyone he touched at least once (entire Justice League couldn't handle him). Also Professor X (Marvel), what would he even do in Tibia? He has no physical abilities (only mind control/reading etc.), won't fit.
In no particular order.
DC:
  • Superman
  • Shazam
  • Dr. Fate
  • Nightwing
  • Wonder Woman
  • Cyborg
  • Darkseid
  • Aquaman
  • Green Lantern
  • Joker