• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Svargrond Arena Script!

What does tala has to do with this o.0 i was talking about lanjuz svarground map and his script.
:confused:

Edit: oh you didn't talk to me lol didn't look up :>

Last edited:
well i can try later but right now im busy with some scripts in my server :)

im just waiting the release of 2.4 version of TFS and some new functions, also some fixes too =D

Dude you are able to make Savarground.. i'm 100% sure, because i'm olmoost done to..

Naah you do its better ;)

well the script is for 60% done, I'm working on somting else..

P.s my savar script contains)
-Player check (If an other players isen't already inside, you cant do the same quest 2 times) (done)
-Monster check it check 2 items if the monsters are correctly removed) (done)
-Teleport check.. only 1 player can go through teleport then it automatic disapears (need to make)
-Need to fix bug.. on a player with an Certain value storage can go through teleport.. so people wont go before him.(need to make)

ANd some more but need to think off i think i missed some things
because it's currently buggy, player can steal your quest spot things like that..+ i need to conect quest with npc.. so i need to wait till 0.24 till it's 100%

Last edited:
Hey!

well the script is for 60% done, I'm working on somting else..

P.s my savar script contains)
-Player check (If an other players isen't already inside, you cant do the same quest 2 times) (done)
-Monster check it check 2 items if the monsters are correctly removed) (done)
-Teleport check.. only 1 player can go through teleport then it automatic disapears (need to make)
-Need to fix bug.. on a player with an Certain value storage can go through teleport.. so people wont go before him.(need to make)

ANd some more but need to think off i think i missed some things
because it's currently buggy, player can steal your quest spot things like that..+ i need to conect quest with npc.. so i need to wait till 0.24 till it's 100%

Good work :) Thanks for helping us with this script :)

Tryed making a Guild NPC in TFS 2.3 but don't works, the function doPlayerSetGuildId (i think its that) don't works it's commented u can check out, dont know if now in 2.4 version it's working, i need to test, but if not, so you will not be able to make a guild NPC =/

Tryed making a Guild NPC in TFS 2.3 but don't works, the function doPlayerSetGuildId (i think its that) don't works it's commented u can check out, dont know if now in 2.4 version it's working, i need to test, but if not, so you will not be able to make a guild NPC =/

COuld u give me the exact Error?
anywais if plater dosen't work the use the lua save function..
Code:
//savePlayers()
lua_register(m_luaState, "savePlayers", LuaScriptInterface::luaSavePlayers);

Anywais here are some Lua functions (2 post)
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=571

COuld u give me the exact Error?
anywais if plater dosen't work the use the lua save function..
Code:
//savePlayers()
lua_register(m_luaState, "savePlayers", LuaScriptInterface::luaSavePlayers);

Anywais here are some Lua functions (2 post)
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=571

attempt to call global 'doPlayerSetGuildId' (a nil value)

Tala already said that this function is not working, so we can't make a guild NPC, im just waiting he fix it =(

attempt to call global 'doPlayerSetGuildId' (a nil value)

Tala already said that this function is not working, so we can't make a guild NPC, im just waiting he fix it =(

True but i tought he said fixed it in the newest function anywais it gives that error because there isen't sutch function in "Global.lua"

anywais on-Topic)
Try to make the summon function in the Teleport (needas to check your Value so it could check what monsters to summon

Last edited:
Back