• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Svargrond Arena Script!

True but i tought he said fixed it in the newest function anywais it gives that error because there isen't sutch function in "Global.lua"

anywais on-Topic)
Try to make the summon function in the Teleport (needas to check your Value so it could check what monsters to summon

there is new functions? if so, where i can see them?

there is new functions? if so, where i can see them?

no it's not a new function while u wallk into a teleport it checks your value hmm let me make an example first.

Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position)
if item.actionid > IDTELEPORT  then
getPlayerStorageValue(cid,VALUE) = 1 then
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,VALUE) = 1 then
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
else
senplayercanel(cid, You haevt paid to enter the arena)
	end
	return TRUE
end

THis is really fast with hand scripted but it's just an example.
what does this dow? if you pai an npc it gives you an special "Value" and if it reconise the Value it will summon monsteres depending on your value..
if you havent paid anything u will get teleported into an empty room.. and the only way out is through teleport since oyu cant do anything.

ANywais it ha loads of bugs nice i putted my SVarground on the side.. some one else needs to make it, Or the people just ened to wait till my mappers make Svarground..

Hey!

no it's not a new function while u wallk into a teleport it checks your value hmm let me make an example first.

Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position)
if item.actionid > IDTELEPORT  then
getPlayerStorageValue(cid,VALUE) = 1 then
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
doSummonCreature (x,y,z)
else
senplayercanel(cid, You haevt paid to enter the arena)
	end
	return TRUE
end

THis is really fast with hand scripted but it's just an example.
what does this dow? if you pai an npc it gives you an special "Value" and if it reconise the Value it will summon monsteres depending on your value..
if you havent paid anything u will get teleported into an empty room.. and the only way out is through teleport since oyu cant do anything.

ANywais it ha loads of bugs nice i putted my SVarground on the side.. some one else needs to make it, Or the people just ened to wait till my mappers make Svarground..

Why need you mappers made svargrond? take main svargrond? :S

Talaturen said that if someone told him EXACTLY how that arena worked, he could probably script it.

So, tell us EXACTLY how it works and maybe someone will do that for you :)

I have made all three of them in Tibia. I'll give Talaturen an pm of how it works.

This script might become usefull, if it's working without bugs. Otherwise I may make my own script, only for me. Keep up the great job!

I would love this script, sad that created ones doesn't work with forgotten :p

//Massen

You serious made my day!!!!

Ever looked good at those scripts?

1. The have no death protection.. monsters will stay after player death.
2. You are able to compleet quest without killing monsters

3. Monsters stay inside when u leave arena, so the new guy gets his own monsters + the others.

4. No logout protection Uhm -.-".

5. Not even a player lvl check so a lvl 1 could do the hardest quest.

6. U can get inside the quest with 1+ people with 1 type of monsters, then u can get inside again and get the item again, or oyu enter with 1+ people and get the item as many times as u want since it has only an door check, not an quest check.

There are many more things, that's why its taking me so long to script it.

Actually the tibia svargrond arena works like this:

There's a NPC which is taking from You:
1k - the easiest one
5k - 2nd lvl of arena
10k - the warlord level

Then You go in tp, the monster is being summoned and the fire in the corner starts (purple) when it turns to red one, that means you have 1 min left to kill monster or u get tped out (if you kill it You can log out there, but you will log in into temple or w/e), if u kill the monster the BLUE stone is transforming into tp to another room. Other player may not enter the room unless you are out of there, if you died and the monster is alive and another player is going in it's clearing all the floor and summoning new monster for him to challenge. When you are fighting in the 2nd room, the guy who has made 1st one can see BLUE stone turning into RED one, but when the player from 2nd room is going to 3rd, the RED stone in 1st room is transforming into tp. That's how it work + there's 10 rooms.

Back