• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix Online - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a script that made it depends if it's a walkable tile south. Else you'll end up north of the gate. :)

Omfg! I love the boat!

>:]

omfg whyekk!?!? :D

How beautiful!:wub:
i6gms8.png

Good work Siramix :thumbup:

It's time to finnish the rest now, gogo

Three random pieces.

A cathedral, what can be living downstairs?
350rzh0.png

--

As well, there are regular Goblins that has buildt they terrority
at a mountain athmosphere.

2h3cvur.png

--

Bring some friends! Jump down the waterfall into the little lake.
Or don't you dare?

33lmayu.png

Last edited:
Give creds to Macedoon for the tower.
Or delete it if he doesnt want it to be used.

omfg whyekk!?!? :D

How beautiful!:wub:
i6gms8.png

I think it would look cooler if you replace this by a small wooden bridge on the main floor.
That'll give you space to do some nature and it will probably look better than this.
The current bridge is a huge object.. o_O

I think it would look cooler if you replace this by a small wooden bridge on the main floor.
That'll give you space to do some nature and it will probably look better than this.
The current bridge is a huge object.. o_O

I actually agree with you... I'll revamp that picture abit, and then post a the revamp!

EDIT:

OLD PICTURE -

i6gms8.png

REVAMPED PICTURE -

2h6uc7a.png

Last edited:
I like it better like this:)
Also, the colour of these wooden tiles mix better with the environment

What's so odd?

I will do that, if you are certain that you will not donate it to us.
Did not knew that it was made by you as it was involved with Neons maps.

Sorry.. I told that neon could use it but not some one else.. so I wouldn't understand why he gives pieces of maps from me to someone else... Anyway.. If I'd donate to someone, I would donate it to a friend.. I think that's only fair.

Sorry.. I told that neon could use it but not some one else.. so I wouldn't understand why he gives pieces of maps from me to someone else... Anyway.. If I'd donate to someone, I would donate it to a friend.. I think that's only fair.

Yeah! Anyways, sorry for the problems. :)

It looks alot better than your previous bridge, this one looks more realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back