• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix Online - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, why cant you keep it on mature level?..
No need for personal attacks. What I meant was that it's just a tower, if it was a whole map I would understand

No need for personal attacks. What I meant was that it's just a tower, if it was a whole map I would understand

Why do you even care, lol

I can't keep it on a mature level, it's quiet hard if people intervere with your 'business'. It's none of your business, just shut up about it.

I would if you could behave like a grown-up.

Why do you care?

Could you please mind your own business. You may doubt what you want but in the end you do not know me and you will never know if I really care or not. Either way, it's a mapping piece I made and it was never public.

Mature enough?

Yes. If you had replyed like that in the first place, we wouldn't have had this argue

I agree with macedoon. I'm sorry!
Can some moderator please remove these offtopic posts?

Explore the powers of the ice element!
11w6f47.png

I think that u put id 460 on stones so u can Exani Hur up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back