• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWE] International OT 8.6 | Edited Real Map | Upgrade System | Events

Everyone is going to be botting anyway, I don't know why people are trying to get "repeatable tasks" - that just means they want to keep getting it, botting it, and re-doing it over and over xD!
It's really easy to avoid that though, just add a bunch of questions about easy facts in order to complete the mission..?

I think you missed some cities and you didn't add it like Gengia And there is city got frost dragons i can't remember it :p

A young server trying to make it in the big world. Come give it a try! :)

Come for a day, if you don't like it, tell us how we can improve before you go.

Thanks. ;)

I don't know how strict you are with botting, as it's 8.6, but AFK cavebotters should at LEAST be kicked off. If they relog in and are still AFK cavebotting, they should be banned for like 12-24 hours IMO. This kid is afk cavebotting darashia dragon lords, annoying. - 19:44 You see Ishtar (Level 165). He is an elite knight. -

I don't know how strict you are with botting, as it's 8.6, but AFK cavebotters should at LEAST be kicked off. If they relog in and are still AFK cavebotting, they should be banned for like 12-24 hours IMO. This kid is afk cavebotting darashia dragon lords, annoying. - 19:44 You see Ishtar (Level 165). He is an elite knight. -

If you open up a suggestion on the forum and get players to agree with you then I can implement an automatic anti-AFK system.

Don't forget to submit a picture in the weekly screen shot contest! :)

@imkingran Hmmm what about this? i think your server is real map so you will find like 10 friends from same IP will log in and if they find this message they will leave o_O, I think i'm the only one who try to connect to your server from this IP.
sv0wtt.jpg

@imkingran Hmmm what about this? i think your server is real map so you will find like 10 friends from same IP will log in and if they find this message they will leave o_O, I think i'm the only one who try to connect to your server from this IP.
sv0wtt.jpg

That only shows if you attempted too many times within 5 minute time frame. Maybe you were entering your password incorrectly a few times?

Just wait a few minutes and try again.

That only shows if you attempted too many times within 5 minute time frame. Maybe you were entering your password incorrectly a few times?

Just wait a few minutes and try again.
I entered my password incorrectly 1 time only :p, No problem i'm on already.

Just completed inq :D

2psktps.png

Congratulations! :D

Update:
Stamina can now be regenerated while in trainers.
  • While below 40:00 players gain 1 min of stamina per 2 min online.
  • While above 40:00 players gain 1 min of stamina per 4 min online.

Last edited:
Sorry but your server is dying cuz of low players ;( i left today cuz its bored like hell!!! sorry broo.

Back