• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWE] International OT 8.6 | Edited Real Map | Upgrade System | Events

Server restarting on July 3rd!
All points donated from the start of the last Era (April 11th) have been returned!

Major Changes:
  • Removal of VIP Equipment
  • Removal of VIP Exclusive Areas
  • New Hunting Rooms
dragonlord.png
  • New Boss Shortcuts (Team hunting is much easier now!)
bossroom.png
  • New Daily Task System (tasks shown below are just for example)
1XheY11.png

Last edited:
the exp rates are a bit too extreme..
Thanks for your feedback.

Why do you think the current rates are too extreme (which stages early/late/all)?
What do you fear will be the fate of the server with these rates?
What would be your ideal experience rates for an 8.6 server?

(I'm always interested in other perspectives ;))

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback.

Why do you think the current rates are too extreme (which stages early/late/all)?
What do you fear will be the fate of the server with these rates?
What would be your ideal experience rates for an 8.6 server?

(I'm always interested in other perspectives ;))

I don't like to only spend 5 minutes per hunting spot at lower levels.
To me it seems like the lower rate servers are more popular these days. But some of them are too low rates.
The ideal rates for me would be something like this:

0-50, 100x
51-100, 50x
101-150, 25x
151-200, 15x
201-225, 10x
226-250, 5x
251-300, 2,5x
300+, 1x

I'm not really sure but something like this :)

I don't like to only spend 5 minutes per hunting spot at lower levels.
To me it seems like the lower rate servers are more popular these days. But some of them are too low rates.
The ideal rates for me would be something like this:

0-50, 100x
51-100, 50x
101-150, 25x
151-200, 15x
201-225, 10x
226-250, 5x
251-300, 2,5x
300+, 1x

I'm not really sure but something like this :)

On 8.6, honestly, every single stage should be low. EVERY person has a bot, like it or not. Plus, there's additional ways to level here - as I played in the past.

8-20 = 40x
21-49 = 30x
50-74 = 20x
75-84 = 15x
85-99 = 12x
100-119 = 8x
120 - XXX = 4x

See how that plays out for ya.

@Lifer420 @mpa

Thanks for your input fellas. I'll keep it in mind as I review the stages.

Less than 24 hours left until the launch! Create your accounts now: Sign Up!

I just noticed it says saturday in the original post, but it's starting tomorrow, right?

I just noticed it says saturday in the original post, but it's starting tomorrow, right?

You are correct!

I fixed the first thread now, thanks for pointing it out. :p

@Lifer420 @mpa

Thanks for your input fellas. I'll keep it in mind as I review the stages.

Less than 24 hours left until the launch! Create your accounts now: Sign Up!

Word, the old version had a bunch of high levels. Even after the stages going down to like 4x, people were STILL botting 24/7 and leveling in other ways. I recommend keeping exp 4-5x after level 120.

Word, the old version had a bunch of high levels. Even after the stages going down to like 4x, people were STILL botting 24/7 and leveling in other ways. I recommend keeping exp 4-5x after level 120.

It's true that some people were botting quite freely in the previous version. A major change that I hope will help keep everyone in check this time is that there is no longer VIP exclusive towns. Everyone will be reach-able this time and I hope that people can limit each other from power gaming too much. That being said the EXP stages are not set in stone and before the launch you may yet see a change in them.

Good luck, I haven't been that active but back when I was releasing scripts here I remember @imkingran, he's a helpful fella :)

Good luck with your server, you deserve it :)

It's true that some people were botting quite freely in the previous version. A major change that I hope will help keep everyone in check this time is that there is no longer VIP exclusive towns. Everyone will be reach-able this time and I hope that people can limit each other from power gaming too much. That being said the EXP stages are not set in stone and before the launch you may yet see a change in them.

Good, but on other notes, i'd say take something like my exp stages and work with them. The stages need to be low, as its 8.6 and everyone bots like I said. After 120 i'd love to see a low stage - since you can still level easily. :D

When can we make accounts and characters?

It says 1h 30 min left, but the clock is 16.00 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
When can we make accounts and characters?

It says 1h 30 min left, but the clock is 16.00 ??

You're right is should have been 18:00 CET. I changed in on the Timer I completely forgot about the Otland thread. Thanks again!

Opens in less than 10 minutes now!

Back