• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Sweddy need Gm's

Name :Dextrol
How long have you play tibia : 4 years
How long have you play Open tibia : 5 years
You are good in : Helping the community with Things. Or problems I can speak fluent , Swedish , Turkish , kurdish , english , abit german
English % : 98

Name : Zigga
How long have you play tibia : since 8.0
How long have you play Open tibia : since 8.2
You are good in : online time, always in help channel, know how ot's work [including some sql, and xml] Speak a little spanish. i dont abuse power. i have mapped for alot of ot's and scripted for a couple. and have no current project. know all the commands. knows features of almost all bots and therefore can stop cheating.
English % : 90+

Last edited:
nigus, wot d fuck

noo gmmmmmmmm;////////////

whatever, just wrote a apply for fun.
this server sucks

12 players

Name :Ryan
How long have you play tibia :5 years
How long have you play Open tibia :5 years
You are good in :Maths.. lol Mapping and Scrips
English % : 99% Only God is Perfect
PD: Also speak Spanish and Portugese

He is a scammer to 110%

Name : Elesh in-game
How long have you play tibia : 2years
How long have you play Open tibia : 3 years
You are good in : I like to map, i can help the server with the mapping, I know much about OT's, but not so much in scripting, and c++ but im pretty good in mapping and helping peoples.
English % : 98% i think...

add [email protected]

Perfect English...

Name : Morgan Mikkelsen
How long have you play tibia : Since tibia version 7.5 :p
How long have you play Open tibia : Since Tibia version 7.6 xD
You are good in : Helping people and make them happy ;) And im kinda good i English, Swedish & a bit German, ;) + Im playing OT almost everyday xD Kinda G33k, (lol) :) But i YOU choose me i will make players happy and so they have fun and feel welcome :)
English % : 99.98% :)
MSN: [email protected] (Private)
Other MSN: [email protected] (Public)
Only add my Private if you have PM'ed me before:p Or add my Public MSN ;)

Kind Regards,
Royality :)

Lol.. this is not 99.98..:O
Not even a almost perfect USA guy got 99.98.. you always got some misstakes in your grammar ETC...
and if you are 13 i doubt about your perfect english also..
:thumbup:

I'm allways thinking.. you can't be better than you are. So why are ppl trying to make themself better?..

NOTE: This CAN be a misstake.. maybe this guy is totally perfect at english..

Job Application

Name :Johan

Language:Swedish/English.

Why do you want this job?(Choose from the jobs above ^^) Well i think im really good at what i do i speak fluent english and fluent swedish, and i bring joy to the players that play on the server, and i make some fun stuff in the server ex. a tournament or a quiz so it will be much more fun to play, and i have alot of free time so i can be online alot! And I will be able to help everyone that needs help and search for bugs and wrongs in game.

Which experience do you got with OT's? I played Tibia Ot for olmost 5 years and i script,sprite and im a really good GM, i have experience, i had my own server but then i closed it because i didn't have a hoster.

Preferd Job: GOD/GM

Name : Dextrol
How long have you play tibia : 4 years
How long have you play Open tibia : About 5 Years
You are good in : Helping people with promblems. Ive had my own server. And im Swedish

Name : Dennis.
How long have you play tibia : 5 Years.
How long have you play Open tibia : 5 Years.
You are good in : LUA Scripting, Little C++.. Mapping + Hosting. And as a GM+ OFC.
English % : 95.

Name : Andrew
How long have you play tibia : 5 Years.
How long have you play Open tibia : 5 Years.
You are good in : I can map semi good, I am good with people can handle a large crowed.. and I am always loved :p I also get really good ideas for updates and such.
English % : 100% I am from new york :) if not 100% its 99.99% I am not a grammar geek tho.

Name : Tyler Nelson
How long have you play tibia : 4 Years

How long have you play Open tibia : About 4 Years

You are good in : Helping People with their problems, And i can mapp.
I have been looking for a good server to help people On ..
English % : 100%

Name : Dextrol
How long have you play tibia : 4+ Years
How long have you play Open tibia : About 3 Years
You are good in : Generally helping the community, glad to help in any situations and i can also Map if needed. I've been looking for decent server and i would happily help out here.
English % : 100% (I'm Enlglish)

Lol.. this is not 99.98..:O
Not even a almost perfect USA guy got 99.98.. you always got some misstakes in your grammar ETC...
and if you are 13 i doubt about your perfect english also..
:thumbup:

I'm allways thinking.. you can't be better than you are. So why are ppl trying to make themself better?..

NOTE: This CAN be a misstake.. maybe this guy is totally perfect at english..

Hehe:p I didnt see that :)

Kind Regards,
Royality

Back