• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Sweddy need Gm's

I will use my aplication text, to lazy to type in new one ;P

Name: Doni is my name

Experience: I'v been learing java script and desing in school for 3 years now, I got 1 last year then I take my exam. I'v been operating with open tibia servers seince tibia 7,31 til now. I'v been gamemasters on quite some ot servers, as bloodbrother, xernia, zhtek and some more like tutor, map helper and so on.

Langues: Swedish, English, Albanish, Serbish, Bosni(sh)?, and a bit german.

Other info: I will be able to play or help players out from 14:00 to 22:00 every day from monday to friday, on saturday to sunday I can be online alot more.

Why would i choose you?: Why would you choose me? I tell you why, I used to host a rl map a long time ago, I know all the places, almost how all the scripts work. I can help every one who needs help to find what they are looking for, also to help the team out with new scripts. Maby some donator land tom map. I also know bugs that you guys maby havent found yet. So why not choose me? I got alot of knowlege, I see many positvie things that I can do for your server if you guys choose me!

Contact me at [email protected] or send me a replay here in otland.

Thanks in advance - Donio

Name : Victor
How long have you play tibia : 5 Years
How long have you play Open tibia : 4 Years
You are good in : Listen To People. Know All The Commands(I Had 5 Servers Before)
English % : 98%

PM Or My Msn: [email protected]

Name :Ryan
How long have you play tibia :5 years
How long have you play Open tibia :5 years
You are good in :Maths.. lol Mapping and Scrips
English % : 99% Only God is Perfect
PD: Also speak Spanish and Portugese

Name : Pablo
How long have you play tibia : 4 years
How long have you play Open tibia : 2 years
You are good in : Being fair, nice, stop cheaters.
English % : uhm 80% I guess.

You can contact me by using private messege me.

/Pablo

I will use my aplication text, to lazy to type in new one ;P

Name: Doni is my name

Experience: I'v been learing java script and desing in school for 3 years now, I got 1 last year then I take my exam. I'v been operating with open tibia servers seince tibia 7,31 til now. I'v been gamemasters on quite some ot servers, as bloodbrother, xernia, zhtek and some more like tutor, map helper and so on.

Langues: Swedish, English, Albanish, Serbish, Bosni(sh)?, and a bit german.

Other info: I will be able to play or help players out from 14:00 to 22:00 every day from monday to friday, on saturday to sunday I can be online alot more.

Why would i choose you?: Why would you choose me? I tell you why, I used to host a rl map a long time ago, I know all the places, almost how all the scripts work. I can help every one who needs help to find what they are looking for, also to help the team out with new scripts. Maby some donator land tom map. I also know bugs that you guys maby havent found yet. So why not choose me? I got alot of knowlege, I see many positvie things that I can do for your server if you guys choose me!

Contact me at [email protected] or send me a replay here in otland.

Thanks in advance - Donio

Add my msn , [email protected]

Name : Pablo
How long have you play tibia : 4 years
How long have you play Open tibia : 2 years
You are good in : Being fair, nice, stop cheaters.
English % : uhm 80% I guess.

You can contact me by using private messege me.

/Pablo

no thx

Name : Tyler Nelson
How long have you play tibia : 4+ Years
How long have you play Open tibia : About 3 Years
You are good in : Generally helping the community, glad to help in any situations and i can also Map if needed. I've been looking for decent server and i would happily help out here.
English % : 100% (I'm Enlglish)

Name : Peter
How long have you play tibia : 5 Years
How long have you play Open tibia : 3 Years
You are good in : Paceful, Never Corrupted, Knows all what I should know
English % : 97% I supose.

Just for all of you, You aint able to have over 70% english knowledge, unless you read all dictionarys.

@ont I suggest Richux, he is a nice guy :)

Name : Elesh in-game
How long have you play tibia : 2years
How long have you play Open tibia : 3 years
You are good in : I like to map, i can help the server with the mapping, I know much about OT's, but not so much in scripting, and c++ but im pretty good in mapping and helping peoples.
English % : 98% i think...

Sweddy need Gm's

Type In You age , name , info about you

Sweddy - Latest News

Slot's
God 1/2
Gm 0/3

New server !
i do my old apply tough!

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

What makes you qualify for this position?
I want be a gamemaster at your ot, since im booring at home ( i dont have much to study ,im tha nerd -.- ) so i would be realy active to checking every singel report and doing the investigation (<-- spelling~) of every char :)
Any other info/comment
What can i say more, i dont need any ban or something like that commands, i just want like teleport to the player to investigate the player do he bot's and sh**s like that
//Warbringer

Name : Tyler Nelson
How long have you play tibia : 4+ Years
How long have you play Open tibia : About 3 Years
You are good in : Generally helping the community, glad to help in any situations and i can also Map if needed. I've been looking for decent server and i would happily help out here.
English % : 100% (I'm Enlglish)

Love your 100% failing english.

Name : Morgan Mikkelsen
How long have you play tibia : Since tibia version 7.5 :p
How long have you play Open tibia : Since Tibia version 7.6 xD
You are good in : Helping people and make them happy ;) And im kinda good i English, Swedish & a bit German, ;) + Im playing OT almost everyday xD Kinda G33k, (lol) :) But i YOU choose me i will make players happy and so they have fun and feel welcome :)
English % : 99.98% :)
MSN: [email protected] (Private)
Other MSN: [email protected] (Public)
Only add my Private if you have PM'ed me before:p Or add my Public MSN ;)

Kind Regards,
Royality :)

Back