• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][10.98] Revolution OT Alpha/beta. Planned Release January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://revolutionot.com
Server Address
revolutionot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
My Review:

The three professions system(Mining, Herbalism[Alchemy], Fishing) is one of my favorite features since i do like roleplaying.

The Reborn system is very dual edge, which i do like to be honest since reborns give acess to special features including hunts, dungeons and quests. But at the same reduces slightly the experience gain.

The idea that Revolution presents is very unique. In my opinion, one of the best Evo-Servers i've ever played so far, has a lot of potential.

Small patch.
Code:
Dragon's Den has been added. (Reborn Dungeon).
Fixed over 40 Map tile bugs.
Fixed a bug where sometimes monsters could randomly one shot you (in Azmodan, Seraph, Dragon's Den) monsters.
Added T2 & T3 Upgrade Catalysts to Upgearia.
Display button is now back to Rarity Upgrader.

Update & Patch.
Code:
A new layout for the website.
Display button is now back to Rarity Upgrader.
Fixed the ratio from clear tokens.
Changed around Glacious (Dungeon boss in Glacial Valley)
A new dungeon has been added. (Hill In The Mountain.)
Added 21 new Effects for spells.
Added 25 new monster looktypes.
Final Judgement should now register its stats.
Added 2 new quests.
Hardcore Dungeon monsters has been tweaked.

uVbZOQV.png

The project is not dead! Do not worry 😁👌

Me and the other Devs needed a break from all the constant working we did and it has been Christmas and stuff.

I cannot say when the release will happen yet as there are still some things i would like to finish first like the vocation rework and spell rework, a quest chain and some other minor things.

I want to thank everyone who has played the server during its Beta state and reported bugs, helped with ideas.

A big thank you to
@oen432
@CynterO for their AMAZING work! ❤️

I hope to see alot of faces back in the server once its done.

Yours,
Bubbakushy!
Happy new year

The beta has officially ended today!

Thank you all so much for all the help you've contributed with and all bug reports that has been solved.

When i first decided to open the server up for Beta i was abit skeptical about it all and didnt really expect people to be wanting to play as much as some of you have been doing.
I am extremely happy to have had over 850 unique accounts created on the server during the beta phases, 3 wipes has underwent but you all still came back and got back to grinding/questing/theorycrafting.

The next step for the server is to undergo a maintenance for a while to polish the systems and add new stuff.

I look forward to seeing you all again and im excited for the release.

Yours, Bubbakushy ❤️❤️❤️

There is closed pre-alpha ongoing right now. Open beta should be available around end of this month.
Pre-alpha? Owner said on January 16th that beta has officially ended. Pre-alpha would mean that there is alpha coming next

Pre-alpha? Owner said on January 16th that beta has officially ended. Pre-alpha would mean that there is alpha coming next
Server did went through LOTS of changes. New client, new features, new vocations, new spells and more to come. We will be in alpha when we are done with core stuff, then open beta.

Server did went through LOTS of changes. New client, new features, new vocations, new spells and more to come. We will be in alpha when we are done with core stuff, then open beta.
I am genuinely just wondering what's happening with the OT, because there was barely any news about that actually happening, of whatever the progress of the server is

Status
Not open for further replies.