• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 10.99 Elythia RPG/FUN 3x EXP RATE ONLINE SINCE 23.03.2017 /// PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi after posting the previous post I've been permanently banned from the server on suspicions of boting with is total bullshit it is my last respond to this topic my advice is for new player to just avoid this server as admins do not accept criticism I didn't not and everyone knows it he can't fix simple things on server. My characters got banned although they are still In house bed sleeping hahaha eternity is just incompetent to manage server he doesn't even know how glooth bandits spawn looks like hahaha joker don't waste ur time as I did and after 2 or 3 days of gameplay u will notice that server is just a another cheap free datapack hosted on vps . That's all from me thanks for banning me you just helped me to leave that trash . Bye noob do some research on how map looks before launching a failure. Sorry for autocorrect but written from phone and msg to eternity could have balls to say I'm banned for my chicken techno not for using a bot enjoy and to rest of you don't play there cheers as it's never gonna be sucesfull. Hahaha instead of fighting for players to keep them you just got rid of o e for no reason. Fuckin hipocrite why advertising a server when you are the reason of it being empty hahaha bye noob I found new server and you still got 3 players online in midday
You got banned for botting, not for saying your opinion. You at least don't need to insult me or server, you knew the rules, not my fault you didn't follow them. For your information, this isn't hosted on VPS, it was made from cheap datapack, ye, but a lot of bugs has been fixed.
Btw. I luv the chicken techno song <3

Hi after posting the previous post I've been permanently banned from the server on suspicions of boting with is total bullshit it is my last respond to this topic my advice is for new player to just avoid this server as admins do not accept criticism I didn't not and everyone knows it he can't fix simple things on server. My characters got banned although they are still In house bed sleeping hahaha eternity is just incompetent to manage server he doesn't even know how glooth bandits spawn looks like hahaha joker don't waste ur time as I did and after 2 or 3 days of gameplay u will notice that server is just a another cheap free datapack hosted on vps . That's all from me thanks for banning me you just helped me to leave that trash . Bye noob do some research on how map looks before launching a failure. Sorry for autocorrect but written from phone and msg to eternity could have balls to say I'm banned for my chicken techno not for using a bot enjoy and to rest of you don't play there cheers as it's never gonna be sucesfull. Hahaha instead of fighting for players to keep them you just got rid of o e for no reason. Fuckin hipocrite why advertising a server when you are the reason of it being empty hahaha bye noob I found new server and you still got 3 players online in midday

Absolutely no reason to turn into a spoiled little 3-year old child not getting their way when something bad happens. :rolleyes:

Got a sorc to level 36, but too tired to do much more.. 50 on sorc tomorrow then maybe some more on the druid. We shall see.

Regards,
Cody

PvP testing phase has came to the end.
Now it has been enabled with protection level set at 80 to prevent killing low level players.

Any idea why this comes up when I look for Durin? Did he self-delete or was he deleted?

Durin does not exist.

Regards,
Cody

Durin requested that his Character was to be deleted. He has made a new character.

I think it is [ img ] adress [ img/ ]
] i think

We're still online!

Changelog:

- Fixed bug with Cobras teleporting you to Thalas room, now they appear as regular monster, not NPC.

- Bibby Bloodbath's corpse is lootable now

- Demon armor protects against fire and death now

- 'Exori gran con' spell has been fixed

- Fixed unwalkable sqm at Drefia necromancers

- New spawn with banshees, liches and destroyers has been added. It's located on west coast of Darashia, marked with black circle in the map below.

lNcKZrP.png

Thanks for bug reports!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back