• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [24/7] HelgaOT 8.54 RL Map, all quests (incl. yalahari quest) +War System

Status
Not open for further replies.
bless bug, I lost hellforged axe, didnt get back
mate , bles bug, lost 2kk + donator bp + 1kk supps, didnt get back
not worth playing when lost so much, but others might have fun cuz its updating 24/7

It's fixed a long time ago, btw, finally you are banned.

o0nwb9.png

where is he ;o?
i can't also sell small diamonds at ankrahmun -_- if youtrade with the npc you cant'sell them

but it can like this :
16:06 Bleezo [80]: sell small diamond
16:06 Tesha: Do you want to sell 1 small diamond for 300 gold coins?
16:06 Bleezo [80]: yes
16:06 Tesha: Thank you for this small diamond, Bleezo gold.

Last edited:
Go to King Tibianus in thais ;P

ok thanks, will fix that npc.

I want you to share your ideas and thoughts about the donation-system.
Read more and discuss in this thread.

Thanks in advance,
GM Helga

You can sell diamonds and shit by selling them one and one.

And bumpz

Patch 1.82

In this patch we have focused on updating our shop and the damage of the knights.

Knights:
Since knights hits were ridiculously high their regular hits have been reduced slightly, however you'll notice the change.

Shop:
Since we achieved to few donations to improve the server and providing it with a safe spot on a dedicated server instead of GM Helga's server computer. We discussed to add a few customized items, but do not rage just yet! You all know that we are against the overpowered items that most of the ots have today. So we have added in customized items that will make a notice in your damage and protection, however not that overpowered as you may think.

For instance, instead of having a 51 atk weapon, we provide you with a 54 atk one. Is this really much of a deal? Naw, we didn't think so. This is also something new to the server, it may get a bit boring to stick with the same gear all the time, huh?

So we appreciate your support and hope that the new items will bring joy and not to much rage.

Thanks for your support, and enjoy the update.
GM Bam & GM Helga.

it is great server indeed but many pks :D hard to start, went to vdl and got killed, went to darashia lair same, went to rotworm liberty bay SURVIVED ! XDDD

but still best fun server out here :p

it is great server indeed but many pks :D hard to start, went to vdl and got killed, went to darashia lair same, went to rotworm liberty bay SURVIVED ! XDDD

but still best fun server out here :p

Glad you liked it :)

Yeah, since the war system is working I am planning to change the red/black-skull limits :p

In the coming 4 days Bam & Helga will be attending to the World's largest LAN-Party, Dreamhack. Are you going there? Then check out this thread!

And if you now are going, and see some cute guys walking around with HelgaOT.com t-shirts, do NOT ask for free itens (;

Hoping to see you there!
GM Helga & GM Boo

hey man, you should change yalahar quest that you can only use the item on the center of room ( the one that summons the boss and all that shit) only after 5 min you killed boss, because some times (about all ones) when room cleard a noob go and click on it befor anyone enter in tp and all die..

HelgaOT, seriously go now to Darashia DL and bann every botter there ... theres like 15 botters if not more >.< I can't even hunt anywhere its so filled with botters >.<

HelgaOT, seriously go now to Darashia DL and bann every botter there ... theres like 15 botters if not more >.< I can't even hunt anywhere its so filled with botters >.<

thats so true, let me improve you, give me a GM position..

I actually ban a lot of people, just go to website and check Banishments ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back