• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 7.1 | Full Real-Map | Custom Client | PVP-RPG

2 questions

was 7,1 the version that didnt have "auto send" on hotkeys (i know it was there somewhere)
does this server have it

I think it's because it's hard to have a 7.6 server as base with a modified sprite file, it would be easier to just make the server allow 7.1 clients (This is not easy though)

I just saw the website is up again, however yet no respond from host. Hopefully he will start the server again :)

Great server, add it to otlist with 7.1 server... also remove soul system, this sux...

This does not look like 7.1 You havn't spent enought time on it.

Soul points in 7.1? And hey, the poh temple was at ground floor in 7.1. Also you use the wrong sprites for mountains.
About quests, "all" quests exists? From what version? In 7.1 there weren't that many "pickup" quests.

I will give it a try I pressume, but I would like some more information.

Seems to be a 7.6 map with some graphic changes, will most likely not give us the 7.1 balance or feel.

Back