• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 7.4[7.72] Avesta (YurOTS map) + Guild Wars Port 7172

server is opened you can log in now, everything i wanted to do is ready :p report all bugs :) remember to use 7172 port and remember to download client from website its 7.72 (including directx, openGL and sprites)

I can't login with opentibia.sytes.net and 7172 :( got disconected from the server

Seems like just some kinda keylogger if you havent changed to open gl or dx9?
since faloria starts soon

its normally 7.72 client like every oldschool server have atm, with 7.4 tibia.spr

- - - Updated - - -

I can't login with opentibia.sytes.net and 7172 :( got disconected from the server

did you use ip changer? :p its not automatic

its without the /74, atleast when you connect to the server also 7172, thought you cant talk to food shop no either the baackpack seller

if you opened on a different time i would try it. now im going to mastercores. open it in few weeks?

your client doesnt work,but when u use real tibia 7.72 client u it works but u get debug when try to login

Back