• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 7.4[7.72] Avesta (YurOTS map) + Guild Wars Port 7172

Downloaded custom client, chaged ip with "Tibia MULTI-ip changer" (Homer) to opentibia.sytes.net and port 7172.. Can't connect.. how dose it work?

Got the same problem now wtf? just sayin' disconnected!
Edit: nvm had port 7171 lol

Way to use Custom client:

1. Open the Custom Client.

2. Open IP Changer (Personally use Asprate IP Changer).

3. Enter the IP of the OT in the IP Section (IP: opentibia.sytes.net). Change the Port from 7171 to 7172

4. IMPORTANT: To change the IP of the Custom client, Select 7.72 client on the IP Changer.

5. Login and enjoy c=

FINAL:
ipa.png

Don't know if this still works but It did a few days ago lol xP.

how do you guys think about restart, cause i see there is 0 players online a day ^.^, maybe change something?

how do you guys think about restart, cause i see there is 0 players online a day ^.^, maybe change something?

sure try it, anyway fixed the quests that aint working? for example bright sword quest and the one down demons where it is 2 dls + 2 demons or smthing?

RESET and put a working client link for all :p and I'll try it for sure, also make respanws bigger and delete those tps at depot, the fun of old yurots were the felling of walking to the hunting places and taking boat to dragon land (island?), also make some raids if there isn't yet and F_F_S make protection lvl of at least 40 or something like that! getting killed at lvl 10 by a lvl 85 isn't fun

RESET and put a working client link for all :p and I'll try it for sure, also make respanws bigger and delete those tps at depot, the fun of old yurots were the felling of walking to the hunting places and taking boat to dragon land (island?), also make some raids if there isn't yet and F_F_S make protection lvl of at least 40 or something like that! getting killed at lvl 10 by a lvl 85 isn't fun
I agree 100% to this! :D

Make it so you can run while shooting bolts/arrows/bursts cause its gay atm

Also make runes in the shop =s

i don't know to put it or not :p its no sense for 5 or 3 players online a day ;p