• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 Classicalia RPG 3x REALMAP

Why is there suddenly 20 level 1 online and have been level 1 for over 30 minutes? Already cheating? too sad.

cheating? you guys are really jealous or just plain retarded. next time logon or check the online list. Suddenly 20 players online? ok even if we cheated '20 players' still 60 players online which is very decent for a 3x serv which just started.

cheating? you guys are really jealous or just plain retarded. next time logon or check the online list. Suddenly 20 players online? ok even if we cheated '20 players' still 60 players online which is very decent for a 3x serv which just started.

Ehm, look who's the retard, seriously.

Now you ADMIT that you cheat 20 players and we don't care if you have alot of players or not, you're a corruptive thief and hopefully you'll die in short, that's all we want, if Remere himself or Tythor zeth would host it without you, I'd not flame it.. I'd respect it, but now I pity Remere and Tythor for working with a scammer.

no i didn't i said IF. start learning to read. "scammer this, scammer that" - tell me who i scammed and exactly how. just because people donate at my servers doesn't mean they can't be banned for violating the rules. sure there are a few guys calling you a scammer if you had a server with 600 players online on average (narozia).

tbh:
Peak Record: 90 players online on May 10, 2009, 9:56 pm CET

I wouldn't trust the installer if its made by Ryan.

Me neither
no i didn't i said IF. start learning to read. "scammer this, scammer that" - tell me who i scammed and exactly how. just because people donate at my servers doesn't mean they can't be banned for violating the rules. sure there are a few guys calling you a scammer if you had a server with 600 players online on average (narozia).

tbh:
Peak Record: 90 players online on May 10, 2009, 9:56 pm CET

come on just google yourself u are so famous in hacking world...
Engerd A.K.A Doonrak scammer! - official forum ( www.blackdtools.com )
Don't worry. I got already 7.4 server based off latest OTServ on my HD for weeks now. It will visit forums soon.
U are going to pwn doonrak server by doing this :D ?
He has paid remere 120 euro to downgrade from latest otserv to 7.4 protocol ;P

Come on... at least write your own rules.

loool.png

Compare...

Rules - Classicalia 7.4 Open Tibia Server

SoftCores - Rules
IceChaw - Rules
WarCore - Rules

:\\\

They are the same thing.

or they took mines : ooooooooooooo hueahuahsueha. i dont see the problem, they are good rules so i copied em and altered them to fit :).

Me neither

no? remere is in this project and is 50% owner and im 50% owner. see lieing everywhere :D. 120eur for a simple downgrade lmao.

Me neither

who is engerd -,-?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares if you think he is a scammer or not? Just play the ot and don't donate to him if you think the ot is nice. If he adds exp donation later and scams everyone with resets, i still had a nice time playing here :)

Who cares if you think he is a scammer or not? Just play the ot and don't donate to him if you think the ot is nice. If he adds exp donation later and scams everyone with resets, i still had a nice time playing here :)

thats the spirit! There won't be even level donations, there will be something else but can only be advantage taken of if you still put effort into the game.

it roxs.. Also remere is in this team and the server is very stable and sometimes it makes fun to play a 7.4 server instead of a 8.4

Back