• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 Classicalia RPG 3x REALMAP

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
Classicalia 7.4 is now online!

A real oldschool server, without the item hotkeys, without the new spells, and with those great old graphics!

Server is based on latest SVN, converted back to 7.4 protocol, and is featuring great stability, running the global Tibia map, as it was back in the old days.

To keep it close how real Tibia used to work, rates are quite low: 3x experience, 3x skills/mag, 2x loot. Which gives a great oldschool feeling, and much more enjoyment in the long run.

So come to Classica and experience how it was back in the old days: UH traps, parcel traps; it's all there!

Forums: www.classicalia.net/forums/
IP: classicalia.net
Port: 7171

Download Custom Client, also works with plain 7.4 client and IP changer.

We'll see you ingame.

Remere, Rothar (aka Ryan) and Tythor Zeth

Note Due to map conversion issues, there are still some mapbugs left. They will be fixed ASAP.

Last edited:
don't blame me x) its late.

Last edited:
read the topic - classicalia has a custom client. i dont blame you, its late.

many bugs fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not pz on the boats on 7.4, if there is on the ot, you probably fixed it, but when it was 7.4 on the real tibia, you were able to pk on the boat.

it's not pz on the boats on 7.4, if there is on the ot, you probably fixed it, but when it was 7.4 on the real tibia, you were able to pk on the boat.

Wrong its never was pz on boat at 7.4 , it was 7.1+

Last edited by a moderator:
the boat sprite was changed in 7.5~7.6 so im pretty sure they added pz by then. didnt play tho so im not sure.

so the sprite was added after the boats where made pz?

No pz on boats was on 7.1 to 7.3 (im not sure),but im sure on 7.4 with old spirtes was pz on boats,because i start play tibia and i know that very well.

Btw It's missing some things like Gengia,Pyre,Oken.Ryan forgot to add? And your donate shop 30mln exp for 5 eur.All waiting for it!

Last edited:
Znote said:
Well it is awesome that we got an 7.4 server out running, it should be released though. :C
Don't worry. I got already 7.4 server based off latest OTServ on my HD for weeks now. It will visit forums soon.

Don't worry. I got already 7.4 server based off latest OTServ on my HD for weeks now. It will visit forums soon.

:)

@Classicalia, great pleasure to see you guys fail, because now people start to realise who you really are, a bunch of hackers and corruptive son of a bi**hes

Fail more,
G

i started on 7.2 or 7.3 and back then there was no pz on boats.

c'mon, where are donations?
I'm not gonna play without them or at least I'll start in like one week when they will be added for sure :))

btw. 5 euros for donation boots?

Back